Viceroy Migration Application

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Nikola

Re: Viceroy Migration Application

Post by Nikola »

The Finance Minister curtsies low in gratitude for the gift. "Thank you, Your Majesty."
himiko

Post by himiko »

Name of Applicant: Himiko Yamaguri
Former City of Residence: Cork
Desired City of Residence: Imperius
Reason for Immigration: Inactivity in Cork, being ignored and everyone belonging to a family. To have a sense of belonging, to find a family, friends, a wife and daughters here in a more active community as well. To grow and be more active and to do things.

Desired Field Type: Wheat or Cow
Bonus 100f to be included: Yes

I, Himiko Yamaguri, request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by the Monarch and their Privy Council, and will contribute both to my local(town) community and the Viceroyalty as a whole, and that I accept that the Monarch is the rightful ruler of the Kingdom. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Signed: Himiko Yamaguri
Dated: May 19, 1658

(OOC-username is himiko)
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Welcome to Fenia and Imperius, Himiko! Your request for 1 field and the 100F bonus has been granted. Two checks are now waiting for you at the Castle. To find them go to Viceroyalty -> Castle -> Cash Checks.
himiko

Post by himiko »

I did and thank you Nikola hope to RP sometime :)
Skye

Post by Skye »

Just a question. Is there no application for people going up a level and need assistance?
Duke_of_Earl

Post by Duke_of_Earl »

It's two threads down from this one atm.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=12138
NAME, RACE, -banner by Aida
Skye

Post by Skye »

Thank you!
Thartis

Post by Thartis »

Free Field Application
for immigrants to Fenia
Name of Applicant: Thartis
Former City of Residence:cork
Desired City of Residence: fenia
Reason for Immigration: dead town want some activity

Desired Field Type: chicken
Bonus 100f to be included: Yes

I, Thartis, request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by the Monarch and their Privy Council, and will contribute both to my local(town) community and the Viceroyalty as a whole, and that I accept that the Monarch is the rightful ruler of the Kingdom. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Signed: Thartis
Dated: September 24, 1658
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Welcome to Fenia, Thartis! You will find a check at the castle in the amount of 600 Freznics to cover the cost of your new field plus 100F bonus to get you started.
To find your Check:
Go to Viceroyalty
Click on Castle
Click on Cash Checks
ETA:
I remember writing the check, but apparently it didn't take and I didn't realize it before I turned my office over to someone else to take care of for a few days. My apologies. I have now sent two checks to the castle to hold for you totaling 600 freznics.
Amnestria

Post by Amnestria »

Free Field Application
for immigrants to Fenia
Name of Applicant: Amnestria
Former City of Residence: Paz, Bravia
Desired City of Residence: Fenia, Fenia
Reason for Immigration: undisclosed

Desired Field Type: Whatever is needed
Bonus 100f to be included: not really needed

I, Amnestria, request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by the Monarch and their Privy Council, and will contribute both to my local(town) community and the Viceroyalty as a whole, and that I accept that the Monarch is the rightful ruler of the Kingdom. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Signed: Amnestria
Dated: Nov 6th

|Lady in Waiting to Queen Aishe|

https://imgur.com/zvd7XtM