Viceroy Migration Application

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Nikola

Re: Viceroy Migration Application

Post by Nikola »

Approved and welcome to Fenia! You will find a check for 500 freznics waiting for you at the Castle. If you have any trouble finding or cashing it, please do let me know.
Akichita

Post by Akichita »

Name of Applicant: Katal Kartainen
Former City of Residence: Widu
Desired City of Residence: Imperius
Reason for Immigration: Inactivity in Widu. To establish a new life in a more active community. To grow and be profitable to not only myself but my community.

Desired Field Type: Wheat or Potatoes
Bonus 100f to be included: No

I, Katal Kartainen, request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by the Monarch and their Privy Council, and will contribute both to my local(town) community and the Viceroyalty as a whole, and that I accept that the Monarch is the rightful ruler of the Kingdom. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Signed: Katal Kartainen
Dated: June 05, 1659
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Welcome to Fenia and Imperius, Akichita! Your check is available for pickup at the castle.
Akichita

Post by Akichita »

Thank you so much m'lady. I have received it and bought land. I look forward to growing and being prosperous for the town.
Zuan

Post by Zuan »

Update - for ease of access to the application form people need to fill in. This application is to be used in the event you are migrating from another Vice-Royalty other than Fenia. You can then use the below application to request for an appropriate amount of funding for fields and workshops. Usually 500f per field and 500 for the workshop. This is designed to help all new citizens in setting up their new homes in our lands.

Field and Workshop Application
for immigrants to Fenia
Name of Applicant:
Former City of Residence:
Desired City of Residence:
Reason for Immigration:
Amount requested:

Desired Number of Fields:
Desired Field Type(s):
Desired type of Workshop:

I, [ insert name here ], request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by High King Zuan Winterbourne and his Privy Council, and will contribute both to my local(town) community and the Kingdom as a whole, and that I accept that High King Zuan Winterbourne is the rightful ruler of Fenia. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Signed:
Dated:
High King of The Fenians - Brother to Dahlia, Ambra, Trinity, Sera & Zhou
Emeria

Post by Emeria »

Name of Applicant: Emeria
Former City of Residence: Paz, Bravia
Desired City of Residence: Fenia
Reason for Immigration: more friends are in this area, so resettled to be together
Amount requested: 200

Desired Number of Fields: 2
Desired Field Type(s): whatever is useful, maybe corn or veggies

I, Emeria, request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by High King Zuan Winterbourne and his Privy Council, and will contribute both to my local(town) community and the Kingdom as a whole, and that I accept that High King Zuan Winterbourne is the rightful ruler of Fenia. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Signed: Emeria
Dated: 25.08
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Approved according to the terms we discussed in private. Welcome to Fenia!
Klavak

Post by Klavak »

for immigrants to Fenia
Name of Applicant: Klavak
Former City of Residence: Cork
Desired City of Residence: Imperius
Reason for Immigration: Access to jobs, people and markets
Amount requested: 500f

Desired Number of Fields: 1
Desired Field Type(s): Veggies

I, Klavak, request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by High King Zuan Winterbourne and his Privy Council, and will contribute both to my local(town) community and the Kingdom as a whole, and that I accept that High King Zuan Winterbourne is the rightful ruler of Fenia. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Signed: Klavak
Dated: September 5th
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Grant Approved. I will have Ella cut you a check for the requested amount and it will be waiting for you at the castle. Welcome to Fenia!
Petunia

Post by Petunia »

for immigrants to Fenia
Name of Applicant: Petunia
Former City of Residence: Cork
Desired City of Residence: Fenia
Reason for Immigration: I have friends in Fenia, so have resettled to be with them.
Amount requested: 550f

Desired Number of Fields: 1
Desired Field Type(s): Wheat
Desired type of Workshop: Weaver

I, Petunia, request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by High King Zuan Winterbourne and his Privy Council, and will contribute both to my local(town) community and the Kingdom as a whole, and that I accept that High King Zuan Winterbourne is the rightful ruler of Fenia. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Signed: Petunia
Dated: 10th January