Viceroy Migration Application

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Texas_Knight

Re: Viceroy Migration Application

Post by Texas_Knight »

Free Field Application
for immigrants to Fenia

Name of Applicant: Texas_Knight
Former City of Residence: Widu
Desired City of Residence: Fenia City
Reason for Immigration: Fed up with the Mute Queen and Rierons crap in Kiene

Desired Field Type: Wheat and Veggie
Bonus 100f to be included: Yes

I, Texas_Knight, request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by the Monarch and their Privy Council, and will contribute both to my local(town) community and the Viceroyalty as a whole, and that I accept that the Monarch is the rightful ruler of the Kingdom. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Signed: Texas_Knight
Dated: 25 May, 1655
Viscount of Northwood and Royal Guard
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Welcome to Fenia, Wild One and congratulations on your mating. I hope for great hunting and many young for your territory. Checks have been issued to you at the Castle that you may purchase land and to pay for what you need to start the growth of your crops. I bid you strength to hold the land you claim that no encroachers should take it from you.
Texas_Knight

Post by Texas_Knight »

Thank you Morghain!

I wasn't sure how long it would take to get the process completed so I started it early. Can you send me a letter with the exact details of what I need to provide to the Viceroy in return for the assistance?

I look forward to living in a place that has an active and caring governing body.
Viscount of Northwood and Royal Guard
Rhoslyn

Post by Rhoslyn »

Free Field Application
for immigrants to Fenia

Name of Applicant: Rhoslyn
Former City of Residence: Cork
Desired City of Residence: Fenia
Reason for Immigration: To go with the family I wish to live with.

Desired Field Type: Wheat
Bonus 100f to be included: Yes

I, Rhoslyn, request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by the Monarch and their Privy Council, and will contribute both to my local(town) community and the Viceroyalty as a whole, and that I accept that the Monarch is the rightful ruler of the Kingdom. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Signed: Rhoslyn
Dated: May 26
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Greetings, Rhoslyn. I welcome you as well to Fenia. Checks to assist you in purchasing a field and a small bonus to assist in start up costs are awaiting you at the Castle.

Wild One, the assistance is offered with the expectation that creatures accepting our aid will in turn help to grow their town and by extension the VR by providing products for their local market as well as any other services you may provide to help our country and its people grow to be happy and healthy.
Kendor

Post by Kendor »

Free Field Application
for immigrants to Fenia

Name of Applicant: Kendor
Former City of Residence: Widu
Desired City of Residence: Fenia
Reason for Immigration: My wife and I wanted to resettle in Fenia.

Desired Field Type: what ever is needed most
Bonus 100f to be included: No

I, Zeffee, request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by the Monarch and their Privy Council, and will contribute both to my local(town) community and the Viceroyalty as a whole, and that I accept that the Monarch is the rightful ruler of the Kingdom. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Signed: Kendor
Dated:2 Dec.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Greetings to you and welcome, Kendor. A cheque awaits you at the Castle to pick up at your earliest convenience. Your City mentor will be able to advise you as to which field is most desired if you wish to contact them. I wish you all success as you settle in our lands.
Rannek

Post by Rannek »

((-snip- Put this in the wrong place 8D))
Banner made by one of my bestest internet friends, Aishe <3 | A Parting Glass
Zuan

Post by Zuan »

Given the recent arrivals to the Kingdom I would just like to confirm the migration application to the Kingdom remains open and has been updated slightly to reflect recent changes in the law and our methods of handling new citizens. Each migrant is free to request 1000f to purchase fields and workshops if required along with any necessary equipment, fodder, or animals they might need to assist in their new projects inside Fenia. Individuals are welcome to request this upon moving to Fenia, while current citizens are reminded grants for leveling remain open to you all, and other forms and applications toward upgrades, trade and work may soon be available and any suggestions or requests are welcome to be sent to the Finance Minister for the council to discuss.
Field and Workshop Application
for immigrants to Fenia
Name of Applicant:
Former City of Residence:
Desired City of Residence:
Reason for Immigration:
Amount requested:

Desired Number of Fields:
Desired Field Type(s):
Desired type of Workshop:

I, [ insert name here ], request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by High King Zuan Winterbourne and his Privy Council, and will contribute both to my local(town) community and the Kingdom as a whole, and that I accept that High King Zuan Winterbourne is the rightful ruler of Fenia. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Signed:
Dated:
High King of The Fenians - Brother to Dahlia, Ambra, Trinity, Sera & Zhou
Aishe
Location: OOC: On RL maternity leave. In retreat IG, checking forums occasionally. Available on discord.

Post by Aishe »

Field and Workshop Application
for immigrants to Fenia
Name of Applicant: Aishe
Former City of Residence: Bravia City, Viceroyalty of Bravia
Desired City of Residence: Imperius, Viceroyalty of Fenia
Reason for Immigration: Prosperity.
Amount requested: 1,000.00 f

Desired Number of Fields: Two
Desired Field Type(s): Whatever the town needs
Desired type of Workshop: Baker Currently / Whatever the town needs

I, Aishe Esmeralda Sanchari, request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by High King Zuan Winterbourne and his Privy Council, and will contribute both to my local(town) community and the Kingdom as a whole, and that I accept that High King Zuan Winterbourne is the rightful ruler of Fenia. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Signed: Image
Dated: August 9th, 1657
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[Art | Historian ]