Viceroy Migration Application

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Anessen

Re: Viceroy Migration Application

Post by Anessen »

Free Field Application
for immigrants to Fenia

Name of Applicant: Anessen
Former City of Residence: Cork
Desired City of Residence: Imperius
Reason for Immigration: To get some peace and quiet

Desired Field Type: Cows
Bonus 100f to be included: Yes

I, Anessen, request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by the Monarch and their Privy Council, and will contribute both to my local(town) community and the Viceroyalty as a whole, and that I accept that the Monarch is the rightful ruler of the Kingdom. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Signed: Anessen
Dated: 1 May
Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

Free Field Application
for immigrants to Fenia

Name of Applicant: Aingeal
Former City of Residence: Cork
Reason for Immigration: Personal Reasons

Desired Field Type: Wheat

I, Aingeal, request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by the Monarch and their Privy Council, and will contribute both to my local(town) community and the Viceroyalty as a whole, and that I accept that the Monarch is the rightful ruler of the Kingdom. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Signed: Aingeal
Dated: 2 May, 1653
Mother to Amara, Wife to Anessen, Guard of Fenia
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda sat down and wrote two letters to give people the good news.
wagnard,

welcome to the kingdom of fenia. your application has been approved and issued. our kingdom is one in which there are many opportunities for those who are looking for them. if you ever have any questions about possible new roles or how to get involved, just pop us a letter and we'll get back to you.

sincerely,

viceroy amanda bidwell of fenia city
aingela and anessen,

it is my honor to welcome you both to the kingdom of fenia. i had wondered how long you would stay in the kingdom of the dragon. it's about time you came over and we are happy to welcome you both to the kingdom of fenia. if either of you ever need a place to stay, my door is always open.

with joy,

viceroy amanda bidwell of fenia city
she looked up and gave both of the letters to a peasant to deliver with haste after putting an official wax seal on them
Apoc256

Post by Apoc256 »

Free Field Application
for immigrants to Fenia

Name of Applicant: Apoc
Former City of Residence:Cork
Desired City of Residence:Imperious
Reason for Immigration: Refugee of the Gypsy Curse

Desired Field Type:Whatever is currently need most in the town of Imperious

I, Apoc, request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by the Monarch and their Privy Council, and will contribute both to my local(town) community and the Viceroyalty as a whole, and that I accept that the Monarch is the rightful ruler of the Kingdom. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Signed: Apoc
Dated:7 June, 1653
Tananda

Post by Tananda »

I, Tananda request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by the Monarch and their Privy Council, and will contribute both to my local(town) community and the Viceroyalty as a whole, and that I accept that the Monarch is the rightful ruler of the Kingdom. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.
arthur_loxley

Post by arthur_loxley »

Tananda got her monies for the field. ;)
SoulAdams

Post by SoulAdams »

Free Field Application
for immigrants to Fenia

Name of Applicant: SoulAdams
Former City of Residence:Widu
Reason for Immigration: Personal, can we leave it at that?

Desired Field Type:Whatever is currently need most in the town of Imperious
Bonus 100f to be included: Yes, free money, why not?

I, Soul, request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by the Monarch and their Privy Council, and will contribute both to my local(town) community and the Viceroyalty as a whole, and that I accept that the Monarch is the rightful ruler of the Kingdom. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Signed: SoulAdams
Dated:12 September, 1653
Zuan

Post by Zuan »

To SoulAdams,

Thank you for sending your application, and after a discussion amongst the Fenian Privy Council it was decided that your application was acceptable, and you're able to receive funding for your new home in the Kingdom of Fenia. Please get in direct contact with the Fenian Finance Minister Arthur_Loxley to discuss the best way and time to arrange the Freznic Transfer to your persons.

Welcome to Fenia, and I wish you well in your new life here.

King Zuan I
High King of The Fenians - Brother to Dahlia, Ambra, Trinity, Sera & Zhou
SaelaV90

Post by SaelaV90 »

Free Field Application
for immigrants to Fenia

Name of Applicant: Saela
Former City of Residence: Widu
Reason for Immigration: Invitation

Desired Field Type:Corn

I, Saela, request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by the Monarch and their Privy Council, and will contribute both to my local(town) community and the Viceroyalty as a whole, and that I accept that the Monarch is the rightful ruler of the Kingdom. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Signed: Saela
Dated:11 February, 1654
Workshop Contracts Application
for immigrants to Fenia

Name of Applicant: Saela
Reason for Immigration: Invitation

Desired Workshop Type: Butcher
Desired Field Type(Optional): Chicken
Bonus 100f to be included(Optional): No

I, Saela, request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by the Monarch and their Privy Council, and by signing this agreement I will uphold my end of the contract in regards to Workshop Contracts and that I accept that the Monarch is the rightful ruler of the Kingdom. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement that I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Signed: Saela
Dated:11 February, 1654
((wasn't sure which to fill out..so I filled out both lol))
Hexa

Post by Hexa »

Free Field Application
for immigrants to Fenia

Name of Applicant: Hexa
Desired City of Residence: Fenia City
Reason for Immigration: She was adopted by Aida - and is moving to live with her.

Desired Field Type: Wheat

I, Hexa, request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by the Monarch and their Privy Council, and will contribute both to my local(town) community and the Viceroyalty as a whole, and that I accept that the Monarch is the rightful ruler of the Kingdom. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Signed: Hexa
Dated: 17 May, 1655
Written by Aida, signed by Hexa. (Because she's four.)