Viceroy Migration Application

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Zuan

Re: Viceroy Migration Application

Post by Zuan »

Migration Scheme Update
Please note that this scheme now includes all those who were Fenian citizens in Widu, which was illegally taken over by the Bravians, as such those in Widu who wish to return to the lands of Fenia, are able to do so, under the same terms as any other Bravian Citizen through this application. So please, if you are wishing to return to Fenia please feel free to use this application to assist with the purchase of new fields for your work.

Zuan.
Viceroy.
High King of The Fenians - Brother to Dahlia, Ambra, Trinity, Sera & Zhou
JonathanDailey

Post by JonathanDailey »

Dear leadership of Fenia

since i moved from widu to imperious can i get reinbursed for the 2 fields i bought after i moved?

Signed
Jonathan The Loyal Fire Demon
Zuan

Post by Zuan »

Dear Jonathan,

We thank you for your loyalty to Fenia, and I respect it has been both a difficult and costly time for yourself and your family with the ill-timed incident in Widu, which has forced you out of your home, and back into Fenian Lands, and the Kingdom of Fenia wishes to help cover any expenses brought about by this move. As per the scheme, the Migration Application covers one field, and one workshop, along with a bonus 100f for each move. As such whilst the Kingdom cannot cover the expenses for both fields, we would be able to cover 600f of the 1000f cost at this point, we would also be willing to help you recoup the other 400f through Fenian Contracts and Work-Grants which will help all parties Involved.

Zuan.
Viceroy.
JonathanDailey

Post by JonathanDailey »

Jonathan reads the letter and nods
Dear Mister Viceroy
That deal would be greatly accepted. work contracts would give
me something to do other then rebuilding my caves.

Signed:
Jonathan Dailey
Liliana

Post by Liliana »

Free Field Application
for immigrants to Fenia

Name of Applicant: Liliana
Former City of Residence: Paz in Bravia
Desired City of Residence: Imperius
Reason for Immigration: I have just moved today to Imperius from Paz, I moved to be somewhere more welcoming, and to be close to my partner.
Desired Field Type: Open to whatever is needed most

I, Liliana , request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by the Monarch and their Privy Council, and will contribute both to my local(town) community and the Viceroyalty as a whole, and that I accept that the Monarch is the rightful ruler of the Kingdom. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Signed: Liliana
Dated: 6th November
Cathrina

Post by Cathrina »

Free Field Application
for immigrants to Fenia

Name of Applicant: Cathrina
Former City of Residence:Cork
Desired City of Residence: Imperius
Reason for Immigration: To be closer to my family

Desired Field Type: Wheat
Bonus 100f to be included: Yes

I, Cathrina, request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by the Monarch and their Privy Council, and will contribute both to my local(town) community and the Viceroyalty as a whole, and that I accept that the Monarch is the rightful ruler of the Kingdom. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Signed: Cathrina
Dated: 15 November
Zuan

Post by Zuan »

On behalf of the Monarch and The Kingdom of Fenia, I Viceroy Zuan approve both the applications of Cathrina and Liliana, and their grants shall be dispatched in due course.

Zuan.
Viceroy.
Wagnard

Post by Wagnard »

Name of Applicant: Wagnard the Lichling
Former City of Residence: Widu
Desired City of Residence: Imperious
Reason for Immigration: Rohanne and more living souls to devour... erm.. "meet"

Desired Field Type: Corn
Bonus 100f to be included: Yes/No

I, Wagnard the Lichling, request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by the Monarch and their Privy Council, and will contribute both to my local community and the Viceroyalty as a whole, and that I accept that the Monarch is the rightful ruler of the Kingdom. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Signed: Wagnard
Dated: 04/29/2013
Last edited by Wagnard on Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dwayberry

Post by Dwayberry »

As the people's representative, Dwayberry felt the need quietly and gently point out to Wagnard that he might want to switch "former city of residence" and "desired city of residence".
"It's alright, you wouldn't be the same if you were nice."
Wagnard

Post by Wagnard »

"Do we have a undead entity representative?"