Viceroy Migration Application

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Akos

Re: Viceroy Migration Application

Post by Akos »

Field and Workshop Application
for immigrants to Fenia
Name of Applicant:Akos Sanchari
Former City of Residence: Bravia City
Desired City of Residence: Imperius
Reason for Immigration: I go where the wife goes
Amount requested: All the freznics please

Desired Number of Fields: 2
Desired Field Type(s): Surprise me!
Desired type of Workshop: Did I mention I like surprises?

I, [ Akos Sanchari ], request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by High King Zuan Winterbourne and his Privy Council, and will contribute both to my local(town) community and the Kingdom as a whole, and that I accept that High King Zuan Winterbourne is the rightful ruler of Fenia. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Signed: A
Dated: 9th August, 1657
Zipporah

Post by Zipporah »

for immigrants to Fenia
Name of Applicant: Zipporah
Reason for Immigration: Came with my family.
Amount requested: 1000f

Desired Number of Fields: Two
Desired Field Type(s): Whatever is needed
Desired type of Workshop: Whatever is needed

I, Zipporah Lioralee Sanchari, request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by High King Zuan Winterbourne and his Privy Council, and will contribute both to my local(town) community and the Kingdom as a whole, and that I accept that High King Zuan Winterbourne is the rightful ruler of Fenia. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Signed: Image
Dated: Aug 9, 1657
Last edited by Zipporah on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Skye

Post by Skye »

for immigrants to Fenia
Name of Applicant:Skye
Former City of Residence: Paz City, Viceroyalty of Bravia
Desired City of Residence: Imperius, Viceroyalty of Fenia
Reason for Immigration: Came with family.
Amount requested: 1,000.00 f

Desired Number of Fields: Two
Desired Field Type(s): Whatever the town needs
Desired type of Workshop: Mason Currently / Whatever the town needs

I, Skye Naomie Sommers, request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by High King Zuan Winterbourne and his Privy Council, and will contribute both to my local(town) community and the Kingdom as a whole, and that I accept that High King Zuan Winterbourne is the rightful ruler of Fenia. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Dated: August 9th, 1657
Mallory

Post by Mallory »

for immigrants to Fenia

Name of Applicant: Mallory
Reason for Immigration: My food is moving...I mean my family.
Amount requested: 1,000.00 pounds

Desired Field Type(s): Whichever fields will most helps my new home the most. I only want to be productive.
Desired type of Workshop: Again, whichever most helps my new home the most. I want to make our home happy and prosperous and will help in whatever way I can. If the town is full on what they need and the province needs something I will be happy to meet that need. Whatever will be most helpful.

I, Mallory Mele Sanchari, request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by High King Zuan Winterbourne and his Privy Council, and will contribute both to my local(town) community and the Kingdom as a whole, and that I accept that High King Zuan Winterbourne is the rightful ruler of Fenia. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Dated: August 9, 1657
Draven

Post by Draven »

for immigrants to Fenia
Name of Applicant:Draven Leuvael
Reason for Immigration: Aishe asked nicely, who am I to deny her?
Amount requested: 1000f

Desired Field Type(s): Whatever is needed
Desired type of Workshop: N/A

I, Draven Leuvael , request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by High King Zuan Winterbourne and his Privy Council, and will contribute both to my local(town) community and the Kingdom as a whole, and that I accept that High King Zuan Winterbourne is the rightful ruler of Fenia. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Dated: 10th August, 1657
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Greetings to the six of you to the Viceroyalty of Fenia. Cheques have been written out to each of you per His Majesties approval and can be picked up from the Castle. Please pick them up and cash them within 90 days.
Nisha

Post by Nisha »

for immigrants to Fenia
Name of Applicant: Kiara Le Faye
Former City of Residence: Paz
Reason for Immigration: Family
Amount requested:1000f

Desired Number of Fields:Two
Desired Field Type(s): Cow and Wheat
Desired type of Workshop: --

I, Kiara Le Faye, request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by High King Zuan Winterbourne and his Privy Council, and will contribute both to my local(town) community and the Kingdom as a whole, and that I accept that High King Zuan Winterbourne is the rightful ruler of Fenia. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Signed:
Dated:13th August, 1657
Last edited by Nisha on Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Welcome to Fenia, Kiara! Your request has been granted with His Majesty's approval. Checques can be picked up from the Castle. Please pick them up and cash them within 90 days.
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Free Field Application
for immigrants to Fenia

Name of Applicant: Nikola Ballintyne
Former City of Residence: Paz, Bravia
Desired City of Residence: Fenia, Fenia
Reason for Immigration: New start

Desired Field Type: Chicken
Bonus 100f to be included: No

I, Nikola Ballintyne, request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by the Monarch and their Privy Council, and will contribute both to my local(town) community and the Viceroyalty as a whole, and that I accept that the Monarch is the rightful ruler of the Kingdom. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Signed: Nikola Ballintyne
Dated: 20 August 1657
Zuan

Post by Zuan »

The above request has been approved.
High King of The Fenians - Brother to Dahlia, Ambra, Trinity, Sera & Zhou