Viceroy Migration Application

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Scarlette

Viceroy Migration Application

Post by Scarlette »

By order of Queen Scarlette, Defender of the realm, Light of Fenia, Grand Sister of the Mord Sith, Bane of Men, Lust of the Masses, Mistress of the Agiel.

Hearby introduces a new Viceroyalty Migration Scheme into the Kingdom that enables all migrants from foreign lands, who seek to immigrate to Fenia to apply for assistance from the Monarch of Fenia and their chosen Privy Council, and will be able to apply for a grant to help them settle into life in Fenia, by assisting with Field, and Workshop purchase, as well as a bonus 100 freznics to be used however the applicant desires.

Please note this scheme is only active for Migrants to Fenia, for those already living in Fenia and wishing for assistance should look at out level assistance scheme for other incentives they are able to receive. All those who apply must agree to the Laws set down in the Kingdom of Fenia and do their best to assist their town and VR to the best of their ability.

If any creature is interested in applying for the Free Field, please fill out the below form:
Free Field Application
for immigrants to Fenia
Name of Applicant:
Former City of Residence:
Desired City of Residence:
Reason for Immigration:

Desired Field Type:
Bonus 100f to be included: Yes/No

I, [ insert name here ], request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by the Monarch and their Privy Council, and will contribute both to my local(town) community and the Viceroyalty as a whole, and that I accept that the Monarch is the rightful ruler of the Kingdom. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Signed:
Dated:
If any creature is interested in applying for the Workshop Contract please fill out the below form:
Workshop Contracts Application
for immigrants to Fenia
Name of Applicant:
Former City of Residence:
Desired City of Residence:
Reason for Immigration:

Desired Workshop Type:
Desired Field Type(Optional):
Bonus 100f to be included(Optional): Yes/No

I, [ insert name here ], request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by the Monarch and their Privy Council, and by signing this agreement I will uphold my end of the contract in regards to Workshop Contracts and that I accept that the Monarch is the rightful ruler of the Kingdom. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement that I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Signed:
Dated:
The Contracts for Workshops are as Follows:
Notice:All of the Below items must be sold to "TH Only" and once bought by the TH the contract shall be fulfilled
Butchers Contract
Items to be created for the VR:40 Chicken Legs
Sale Price:6.7f a Chicken Leg(20f wage a day)
Days it would take to complete:2
Must be completed within:14 Days
Millers Contract
Items to be created for the VR:20 Bags Of Flour
Sale Price:13.5f per Bag of Flour(20f wage a day)
Blacksmiths Contract
Items to be created for the VR:28 Butcher's Knives and 2 Plain Axes
Sale Price:5f per Knife(22f wage a day) 55f per Axe(21f wage a day)
Days it would take to complete:8
Carpenters Contract
Items to be created for the VR:20 Buckets
Sale Price:12f Per Bucket(20f wage a day)
Days it would take to complete:8
Masons Contract
Items to be created for the VR:2 Pillars
Sale Price:145f (20f wage a day)
Days it would take to complete:6
Baker Contract
Items to be created for the VR:72 Loaves Of Bread
Sale Price:6.25f per loaf (20f wage a day)
Weaver Contract
Items to be created for the VR:5 Grant Bags
Sale Price:45f per Bag (20f wage a day)
Days it would take to complete:5
Last edited by Scarlette on Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thoughtless

Re: Viceroy Migration Application

Post by Thoughtless »

Free Field Application
for immigrants to Fenia
Name of Applicant: Thoughtless
Former City of Residence: Bravia
Desired City of Residence: Widu
Reason for Immigration: Want to be able to contribute to a society that will appreciate those who give new ideas and can speak their minds clearly

Desired Field Type: Open to whatever will Help best

I, Thoughtless, request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by the Monarch and their Privy Council, and will contribute both to my local(town) community and the Viceroyalty as a whole, and that I accept that the Monarch is the rightful ruler of the Kingdom. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Signed: Thoughtless
Dated: 18 August
Scarlette

Post by Scarlette »

In the matter of a migration grant the application from one Thoughtless to move to Widu is hereby Approved.
Zeffee

Post by Zeffee »

Free Field Application
for immigrants to Fenia

Name of Applicant: Zeffee
Desired City of Residence: Fenia
Reason for Immigration: To move away from a dictatorial regime and feel like a valued member of a community. A place I want to raise my daughter.

Desired Field Type: what ever is needed most
Bonus 100f to be included: No

I, Zeffee, request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by the Monarch and their Privy Council, and will contribute both to my local(town) community and the Viceroyalty as a whole, and that I accept that the Monarch is the rightful ruler of the Kingdom. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Signed: Zeffee
Dated:19th August
Scarlette

Post by Scarlette »

In the matter of a migration grant the application from one Zeffee to move to Fenia is hereby Approved.
KrodMandoon

Post by KrodMandoon »

Free Field Application
for immigrants to Fenia
Name of Applicant: KrodMandoon
Reason for Immigration: To feel a part of a much more welcoming community, and to be free of restrictions to personal freedoms. To live somewhere where I have the opportunities and assistance to progress through my life and develop myself as I intend.

Desired Field Type: What ever is needed most (I did just buy a cow field as my first field, so whatever might be needed as a second field)
Bonus 100f to be included: No

I, KrodMandoon, request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by the Monarch and their Privy Council, and will contribute both to my local(town) community and the Viceroyalty as a whole, and that I accept that the Monarch is the rightful ruler of the Kingdom. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Signed: Krod Mandoon
Dated: 20th August
Scarlette

Post by Scarlette »

In the matter of a migration grant the application from one KrodMandoon to move to Widu is hereby Approved.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Hi, Sol has just registered for the first time, and is having some kind of trouble logging in still. So he's asked me to post this here for him - plus he said he'd send it ingame.
Name of Applicant: Soleiraim
Reason for Immigration: I moved to be closer to Lethe, but not too close! Also because Bravia towns did not seem to have the right feel, markets are worse, etc. I don't know, mostly Lethe. :)

Desired Field Type: I asked the town this, and they say corn field or cow field, so think maybe cow field.
Bonus 100f to be included: Yes, will help me with purchase of cows, thanks.

I, Soleiraim, request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by the Monarch and their Privy Council, and will contribute both to my local(town) community and the Viceroyalty as a whole, and that I accept that the Monarch is the rightful ruler of the Kingdom. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Signed: Soleiraim
Dated: 21st August
Zeffee

Post by Zeffee »

I would like to revise my application, I have decided to settle in Imperius, closer to family.
I have now moved and am currently looking for a field (still happy to have whatever the town needs)

Sorry for any inconvenience this change of plan may have caused

Zeffee
Soleiraim

Post by Soleiraim »

Finally figured out how to work the forum and would like to confirm my request.
Lethe wrote:Hi, Sol has just registered for the first time, and is having some kind of trouble logging in still. So he's asked me to post this here for him - plus he said he'd send it ingame.
Name of Applicant: Soleiraim
Reason for Immigration: I moved to be closer to Lethe, but not too close! Also because Bravia towns did not seem to have the right feel, markets are worse, etc. I don't know, mostly Lethe. :)

Desired Field Type: I asked the town this, and they say corn field or cow field, so think maybe cow field.
Bonus 100f to be included: Yes, will help me with purchase of cows, thanks.

I, Soleiraim, request assistance from the Kingdom of Fenia upon my immigration to said lands. I understand that by accepting this assistance that I will live by the Laws of Fenia set down by the Monarch and their Privy Council, and will contribute both to my local(town) community and the Viceroyalty as a whole, and that I accept that the Monarch is the rightful ruler of the Kingdom. I also understand that if I fail to uphold this agreement I can be held for crimes against the Kingdom of Fenia.

Signed: Soleiraim
Dated: 21st August