ZeLue's Emporium of Carpentry (RP)

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

ZeLue

ZeLue's Emporium of Carpentry (RP)

Post by ZeLue »

As you walk by a quiet area of Fenia, one cannot but help notice an immaculate wooden building that looks mystical and inviting. Upon entering, a tall lean, slightly scarred man seems to appear out of thin air.

"Welcome to The Emporium," he says in a voice that seems to speak across the age of mages, yet still sounds clear but seems to come from all around you. "What is your desire today?" He asks in that same oddly magical voice. "I have been honing my craft for centuries and would be pleased to serve you make any carpentry item that you wish. My steward Lea and I assure you that all our items are of the highest quality and that you will never be disappointed."

As you look around, you see cart beds (both small and large), all kinds of staves and brand new, masterfully created bows of all kinds imaginable. All you can think about is what you would like first...
Vulkan

Re: ZeLue's Emporium of Carpentry (RP)

Post by Vulkan »

Vulkan Sent a letter to a local Carpenter named ZeLue
Dear Carpenter Of Imperius

Could you please inform me of a cost of a simple bow ?

Best Regards,
Vulkan
Thanks for the signature and in memory of its creator Chelle (RIP)
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

zelue,

your services has been valuable to us. we could use a few more barrels.
ZeLue

Post by ZeLue »

Vulkan wrote:Vulkan Sent a letter to a local Carpenter named ZeLue
Dear Carpenter Of Imperius

Could you please inform me of a cost of a simple bow ?

Best Regards,
Vulkan
The voice that seems to reach across all ages says, "A simple bow will cost around 64-70f depending on the market price of twine and wood. If you are willing to buy two bows, I can make a deal and charge 55f per bow. Please let me know how I may be of further service and thanks for stopping by the Emporium of Carpentry.
ZeLue

Post by ZeLue »

TheGardener wrote:
zelue,

your services has been valuable to us. we could use a few more barrels.
It is an honour to be of service to you your honour. Please let me know how many barrels you require and I will start on them right away.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

I would love 4 more if you can do it.
ZeLue

Post by ZeLue »

Honourable Amanda, it would be my pleasure. I have put four barrels up for sale and have another that will be completed by sundown. It is always an honour to be of service to Fenia. *does a deep bow* Please let me know if there is anything else that you need.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

thank you very much. you do our city proud.
ZeLue

Post by ZeLue »

A mystical smile spreads across a face that seems both immensely old and incredibly young.

"It is my pleasure, Viceroy." ZeLue says. As always, you welcome in my humble shop whenever you want to visit.