Clan of the Fey

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

balerion

Clan of the Fey

Post by balerion »

There are quite a few creatures that simply do not fit in a traditional family. Therefore I propose that a clan be created to ensure that all may be included. After all it is hard to say your uncle is a dragon or you grandmother was a faery when you are in a typical family. It may still not make any sense for the faery and the dragon to be related, but they easily could belong to the same clan, that of the Fey.

Any who wish to join simply tell us about yourselves and we will see how you fit into the big picture.

I myself am (normally) a dragon. On certain special occasions I will use spells to shape shift, but it is very very taxing to even the most magical of beasts. I am fairly average for a young black dragon, with scales the color of obsidian and teeth as white as ivory (unless their is a bit of wizard still suck in them). I have yet to reach my 200th birthday but I am getting close. I have always appreciated my species as it almost always ensures the politeness of others as getting eaten can be such a hassle for most of them. I currently make my cave to the north of Widu but have been thinking of finding a more spacious lair near Imperius.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Vicky

Re: Clan of the Fey

Post by Vicky »

balerion wrote:(unless their is a bit of wizard still suck in them).
You daily get the problem with wizards sucking on them?
balerion

Post by balerion »

No, they are just a tasty morsel. Why so picky, Vicky?
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Vicky

Post by Vicky »

Why not funny, huney?