Documentation on my time in Secfenia;

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Gabriel

Re: Documentation on my time in Secfenia;

Post by Gabriel »

Date: Unknown

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

August 7, 1654

Tonight I saw Evan in the tavern. It was rather strange seeing him after being trapped with him in heaven for a whole year. As it would turn out only a few days have actually passed here in the mortal world. His incubus lover has two or three children apparently. They are in need of some reigning in. I will take extra cation with them around as they are only children.

Ambra has asked me to wed her and her vampire lover Sebastion. I agree'd as Ambra and I have no qualms. Sebastion seems like a good enough sort perhaps I will look into cleansing him of his curse. I'll have to meet with him to talk about it further.

Both Evan and I are having nightmares about our time in heaven. Which is to be expected. It was both beautiful and traumatic. I keep dreaming of having to face the consequences of taking the children. I have yet to decide names for them yet. So far none know that I have them, I will keep this secret for some time. Perhaps I will take them to the tavern when I know there are not that many demons skulking around.

I've messaged the angel Aniel and asked her to tell me about angel children/ archangel children. I am hoping she will know in order to shed light on how I can raise them justly. For example, I've never looked into how they grow. Or how strong they are in the beginning. Will they become more like mortal children?

I sat for a few hours today just watching them explore the church. When I could get them to sit still and eat I would just pet their wings. I do so love their wings, the little white feathers.

I have less hope for myself.

I have much hope for them.
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

August 18, 1654

The past few days have been interesting.

I have yet to name the children but they are learning quickly...and have taken to calling me father. They have no recollection of how they came to be in my care. Eventually they will come to ask why they have wings and I do not.

I will not lie to them when the time comes.

They deserve truth.

In the morning while they sleep I sometimes sneak into the tavern while it is quiet and empty and have a drink with Idonno. This morning I was surorused to find Lady Cathrina being attacked by a vampire child. I knew he was drinking from people as he is still alive...but now that I've seen it with my own eyes action must be taken.

I cannot ignore it and still call myself a servant of God.

In the tavern the other day I met a witch.

Her name is Rasya.

She is my good friend Casimir's wife's cousin.

Though Casimir's wife is also my friend.

I'd like to think Rasya would be my friend too...in time.

There is something about her.

I cannot quite put my finger on it.

I hope to catch her again at some point.

I am taking the children out this evening.

I wish to teach them how to blend in with a crowd.

Idonno has been wanting to meet them.

I should name them.

I look at the boy's golden hair and deep brown eyes...the name Liam comes to me. I think it will suit him in years to come. I hope he likes it.

Her red hair and blue eyes shine brilliantly in the morning sun. The way the white of her wings mixes with the red hue of her hair is extremely beautiful...It is hard for me to pick a name for her.

I think I will call her Jocelyn.

Liam and Jocelyn.
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

August 24, 1654

I have been very busy these past few days with caring for the newest addition to my makeshift little family.

Liam, Jocelyn and I were out doing a routine training outing and we were making some real headway.

Jocelyn stopped walking and started bawling and crying. Liam seemed to get very annoyed.

"But he's alive, he's alive!" She wailed. Liam shook his head "No, It's how it's supposed to be." She went to charge off into some direction but Liam managed to get a hold of her and the two of the legitimately started to scuffle. It was nothing but a wingy-flailing mess.

I had to intervene as I'd never seen them fight like that. "What's the matter, Love?" I said, kneeling between them and taking her face in my hands. "There's a little person in trouble, he will die but we can help him." "If there is a chance to help someone, it is our sacred duty to do so." I told her calmly and asked her to show me where this 'little person was'.

She took my hand, and lead the way. Liam chose to stay right where he was, feet firmly planted and face frowning.

Jocelyn lead for quite a while, crying all along the way.

She lead us right to the mangled body of a dead elf woman.

"This woman is dead."

"No, he's in there."

To my horror Jocelyn released my hand and pointed at the bulging stomach of dead woman. I only noticed at this point she had been pregnant...and the child still yet moved. "What do we do?" She asked rather pathetically while looking up with me with tears in her eyes.

"I want you to go back with your brother, do not move until I return." She nodded and did as I commanded.

I then...

I then cut the child from the dead woman's womb. I will not go into detail but the child entered the world rather smoothly. I think I am the weirdest mother to ever birth a child.

From what I can tell he is purely elf. He's got a slight amount of black hair and big green eyes...he's very fragile looking.

We took him into the tavern.

I hadn't really intended to take the children with me but I had to act fast.

During all the commotion Evan had found out what I'd taken from Heaven...he also threatened my life and the life of my children. He wanted to kill them and attacked me. I can't remember the details completely but I shot Evan in the chest.

I know Dahlia and Casimir were upset with me. I know Rasya saved him. I know Brem wanted my head but...When I awoke the next day nothing mattered. Liam and Jocelyn were comfortable in their beds and the little one had been snuggled into my side.

I've named the little Elf.

Adam.
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

November 17, 1654

The snow fell upon my face and stirred me to consciousness.

What's happened to me? There is even a large blank space in my journals. This is less than Ideal and there seems to be no one who can tell me what's happened to me. One priest who had been caring for me says that I had caught a fever and it held me in a grip for quite sometime. There are names and faces in my head but I cannot tell who they are or who they belong to.

I know that my children are safe, there is a caretaker at the church who had been caring for them and continued their studies in my absence.

What has happened to me?
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

January 29, 1655
I've been back and forth in frames of mind. One moment I am well enough to think for myself and the next I am hearing the voices of thousands of people....souls. I still do not want to accept what is happening but it seems to be continuing regardless.

I am still plagued with this fever. I only have enough strength in my body to get downstairs and back again. I can feel my own strength growing in the night while I lay awake fighting spasms of pain. It's like growing a new limb.

I've grown pale as I cannot eat, only able to keep down a slice of bread or two at a time.

I have accepted that whatever is happening to me is going to be irreversible. I will be as a demon for the remainder of my life.

Once I am well enough to get home, I will check on my children. I will have to pull Liam aside and tell him the task I have assigned him. I know he will not fail me and little Adam will be young still by the time it has to be done.

I don't know how much time I will have before I cannot recognize my own body.

A week ago I awake to find my bed sheets drenched in blood. My black blood. With shaking hands I held a mirror over my shoulder to see the wounds...only they were like swollen blisters. Underneath the flesh I could see what looked like scaled skin but that couldn't be right. There is a pulling or stretching feeling to the flesh now. It is hard to explain.

Since then, the my skin has started splitting with the pressure, causing the scaled flesh to protrude somewhat. On either side of my spine, just where my shoulder blades end, I've got two such lacerations. I've seen this sort of thing before, where halflings sprout wings like their unholy sire.

My eyes are almost always black now, no white can be seen.

This transformation has aged me considerable. I am looking forward to having the energy to simply shave and bathe.

I wish I had known Myst, the young dark elf. I had grown fond of her and wish simply she would have had the chance to know me better before...this changed me.

TK noticed me in the tavern, other than that I haven't seen a single soul who remembers me.

I pray the pain subsides...because praying is all I have right now.

Praying and my Faith.
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

January 31,1655
What a crazy couple of days.

Since my last entry I had started getting up and doing more moving. Stretches and exercises. They are kind of fun.

Last night I was able to move about with practically no hindrance...aside from getting blind drunk. Which was the last time that happened. I always say I don't partake in drinking but...well when I was younger I was considerably more lenient. That was behind him though and he'd faced those demons when he had to.

Most of the night was a blur, bright colors and this obsessive need to set things on fire. Yes, on fire. Then I remembered waking up to Evan. In a wheelchair? Even though my head was aching like an open gash I still remember what he said to me.

I don't want to believe it.

The thought of it makes my heart pain.

Once the pounding in my head subsided I just wanted to go home. Return to my church where my children waited for my return.

I felt well enough to return and by God I did.

Sylvia had taken good care of my little ones. I was so happy to see her.

After everything settled down, we set into talking and I told her everything. As I always did because I trust her with every part of me. When the world turns it back on me as it has so many times before...she was there.

Once we were ready for sleep I just couldn't be alone. After hearing what was happening to Evan he felt lonesome. I'd put so much effort into either killing him or cleansing him in the beginning...then at some point I grew fond of the old archdemon.

Syvlia just kind of knew I didn't want to be alone and stayed with me last night. She slept with me in my bed, it was completely innocent. We talked before we fell asleep and I realized...I loved her. Quite possibly loved her for a long time now.

That wasn't even the most shocking part about the whole thing...she loves me back!

Today I asked her to stay with us and she agree'd.

I want to ask her to marry me.