Documentation on my time in Secfenia;

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Gabriel

Documentation on my time in Secfenia;

Post by Gabriel »

March 12th, 1654, Wensday
I've made my way to Secfenia, my first day is going well. I've posted my add in a public place. I've only posted one for the time being but I am sure many will see it in time. I've had a few people in the taverns tell me a little about the occupants of this place and so far there are only peaceful demons inhabiting the area. There in one in particular that I have met in the tavern named Bremelano, he is an incubus. How to be rid of one; Sign of the cross, moving the victim to a new location, an exorsism and or having a Confession from the victim.

There are also an intense amount of vampires around, might be a coven somewhere...further inspection is necessary to back up this statement. More of a pondering at the moment. Vampires have many strength's and few weaknesses; Fire, ripping the head off or if you can manage a stake through the heart. One can also ingest holy water to make the blood unbearable for the vampire to drink. Garlic is a hoax. Seen young people claiming to be hunters fall for this mistake.

Anyway, I am currently travelling between the Myst's tavern and the tavern in Fenia. Don't have much choice until I find a more suitable arrangement.
Gabriel

Re: Documentation on my time in Secfenia;

Post by Gabriel »

March 14th, 1654
Still no replys from my postings. I am waiting to see but I have the feeling that it is only a matter of time before any evil reveals itself. I am staying in the Tavern in the Myst's, met a few of my neighbours. The way the Tavern keeper keeps looking at me really makes me unnerved. I tried to pay her but she won't accept my coin...I'll try working for her to pay off my tab in the evenings.

As it would turn out the species of this new world are much more varied than previously believed. I found myself in the company last night of a Lizardman and a Gorgon. The Lizardman seemed peaceful. However, I've yet to come to a conclusion on the nature of the gorgon as I cannot directly look upon her without chancing being paralysed and turned to stone. Tomorrow I'll check the markets for a hand-held mirror.

On a lighter note, I got to preform an 'exorcism' on an albino squirrel. One of my neighbours was concerned that her little friend was possessed. When I placed my blessed cross on his head he jerked back and he revealed to us that it was just a little case of indigestion/gas. he'll probably behave much better now.

This part was added in later in the evening:
I have met someone or something called Jenove or The_Cell. Every fibre of my being seems to come to alertness when this being is near. 'She' asked me for my blood in exchange for her name. I gave her John's blood, God rest his soul, and she noticed that the blood was dead. The being only took two drops but they seemed to vitalize her ever so slightly. Things that feed on blood are nothing of a holy equation. She has an powerful sense of smell and can read people easily. If I ever meet this one again. I will have to be on top of my game. Everyone seems to be quite taken with my more open personna.

When I am able to return home I will visit John's grave and thank him for his gift to me.
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

March 15, 1654
This evening in the taverns I've met a really strange creature. He is evidently a changeling and right now is going by the name Lexican. I've met one before years ago, we went our separate ways I didn't have to do anything to it but this one appears to be in more control of itself, the kind of control that comes with age and it has built a life. I doubt anyone know's what it is but I wouldn't forget eyes like those. Never. Weaknesses: fire, killing it's true mother (though I don't think this one remembers it's mother.) and lastly, if you can make it look directly in a mirror you can see it's true self. This one seemed peaceful enough though, it spilled ale on itself and I gave a cloth for it to use. I have said cloth now there may be small traces of skin on it that I could use to identify the creature further...in case I'm mistaken.

I met someone who can shift his shadow, Relondax. I acted as if I didn't notice the unusual behavior of his shadow but I did. If I meet him again I should ask what that was all about. Being able to change the direction of ones shadow could be useful.

I caught Idonno the tavern Mistress in my room sweeping up my salt circle this morning...I was asleep in my room at the time. I didn't know what do so I simply kindly asked her to knock always when entering my room. She complied but it was still really strange for a maiden to come right into a mans room like that.

I feel like I've made friends with a lizardman named Tolin. Though this evening while we were talking I bit my tounge a little to hard and it bled a bit...he saw my blood. I explained it off by saying blood looks darker when there is a lot of it and he seemed to agree but black blood isn't something that just makes sense. I feel bad for not telling the whole truth...if only I knew it myself!

Also, I've started picking up a new hobbie, when I am alone I've started embroidering. At first it was a joke but it is actually pleasant. I am currently working on the inside of my leather gloves.

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

March 17, 1654
I've received my first plea for help, it was seem that Lexican is going to be joining me during this investigation. It is an interesting turn of events. I'll have to take many notes on this peculiar case.

That towel I tested after I got my hands on it. I will not reveal my findings but I will say that I've burned the cloth.

I did manage to find a small mirror that will fit in the front pocket of my coat. It will prove useful.

Tonight I will be adding a couple who died in a wolf attack a few years ago. I do not know if it is a werewolf or simply some kind of natural occurring beast but they died and left behind a young boy is a very strong young man. He has been tracking the beast and obtained a scratch. There are a number of ways to contract lycanthropy and that is one of them. I gave him a little mixture that I take a dose of every full moon. It had healing properties so the wound will heal quicker and then wolfsbane and a silver powdered. If the boy is to become a wolf...the mixture will either help keep the change at bay or make it easier if it happens.

Oddly enough when I gave it a man named Roger entered the tavern and practically collapsed when he caught wind of it. My assumption is that he is a sort of wolf and a werebeast, I'll not say werewolf because I am not entirely sure. I know that he had a woman with him who seemed awfully interested in my line of work. I told her in jest that I am an embroiderer...which I guess now isn't that far from the truth.
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

April 10th, 1654
It's been rather quiet here in my church. I've to holding up in the study and rereading my older notes.

If it is possible, I think there are more demons lingering in this world than previously assumed.

Heard a rumour that there is an angel who has fallen from heaven somewhere in this world. Her name is Aniel? or at least that's what I've picked up.

I met that boy from a few weeks ago, It was appear he hasn't turned into a were-beat but rather he is going through some other kind of transformation. I would offer him a place to stay with me but I fear I do not know what is plaguing him and I wouldn't want him to think I am simply being kind of observe him. One of his symptoms it would seem is to have green, toxic blood. Very peculiar.

A few evenings ago, there was a shape-shifting wolf in the tavern, It would seem she is able to speak into my mind somehow. I have been practising my mental barriers. I will not fall prey to a telepathic. She took an over interest in humans having black blood, demanded who my sample had come from...My lizardman friend Tolin came to my rescue. For someone who doesn't understand humans very well he certainly knows when a situation has gotten harry, so to speak.

There is an interesting development concerning a certain 'ancient demon' by the name of Evan, in all seriousness he started inquiring about how one might pray, repent and possibly save his soul. I do not know if his soul can be saved but I am sure that, eventually, he will be able to receive gods love. In this life or the next.

A letter came the other day, it would appear my old friend Siliva is still interested in my odd coloured blood and had written to me the other day, she thinks she may be coming to a conclusion to my mystery...

I find myself laughing.

Not because I doubt her but because it would be nice to know what is wrong with the blood in my veins, I would like to father a son someday and it would probably please said son to have such mysteries solved before he is even conceived!

Speaking of which, it is highly unprobable that I might get the chance to father a child as I haven't once ventured into the ways of women in all my years and honestly have no interest in the whole deal. I've been debating about putting an add out for an apprentice. Maybe some local child, an orphan perhaps. No younger than 10 no older than 19.

I will keep an eye and an ear out for any rumours of orphanages or beggars.
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

April 29th, 1654
I must ask that you forgive my silence for these past few days.

While I had been cleaning in the basement, I found a hidden chamber. Do not ask how...lets just say I took a tumble and my rump will never quite feel the same...

Anyhow, while in this new chamber I came across some new records of half humans. Sometimes these children would die after being born or they would live into their childhood where they would eventually die due to natural causes.

I hadn't realized that any one had taken on writing a book about these halflings because when I had asked years ago, I was dismissed. I will not go into detail about the characteristics of these beings...but I will leave all of this knowledge to my successor someday and it must not be lost now that I had found it.

Most times, it is nearly impossible to tell the other half of these beings but the human side always shows it's face first. So that the human parent will not forsake it right away...

Once again I am at a cross roads. I was reading through the notes when I saw the words, 'Commonly known for having black blood.' I set the book down and fled back to my living space. Not scared, not happy. I just felt very strange...thinking I may not...not be human.

I've been fighting and killing creatures that may very well be my cousins.

I will never outwardly admit this to anyone.

Not Silvia, the Greenwitch.

Not John, my deceased friend.

Not even God, whom I pray to every evening the past week.
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

July 28, 1654

I have learned that I am in fact...I am half demon. My veins are pulsing with black demon blood as I write this note. I think I've secretly always known.

I've been keeping out of the taverns as the last few times I was in I found that I was struggling with something within myself. I think it has something to do with my demonic heritage. I don't even know which parent was the demon or human...I wish I could know so I could hunt them down and simply ask Why?

Been really busy with contracts lately. I am trying to vanquish as many demons as possibly. It is still as easy as it always has been...but somehow it is harder now. Before I send them back to hell they give me this...knowing look.

I can't die.

I have black blood.

I can sense things.

Yet here I am, a priest. A demon hunter.

It's almost ironic.

I will continue my work for God as I am still me regardless of what I am inside. I will never have a child as this will surly affect them if they even survive. It will be easier to just not involve myself to much with humans if I can help it.

As a matter of fact, the resident ancient demon made a proposal to me tonight.

I even agreed.

We are to venture to heaven...break in and he wishes to steal something. I wish to...also steal something.

Or...well...a couple of somethings.

I will keep my purposes to myself for the time being as if someone were to read this I would have to kill them.

I think I've realized my mission.

Now I simply have hell to pay.

-Gabriel
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Date: Unknown

I write this from Heaven.

I am stranded here with a demon and stolen property.

I feel as thought I have lost my mind.

I know I have not lost it as I am completely coherent.

He is with me almost at all times.

I constantly remind myself that he is still a demon and it is my duty to rid the world of his kind.

Evan may have stayed behind to try to find me but I will still one day send him from the plane of hell from once he came.

Just maybe now I will give him a few more chances to redeem himself.

He keeps talking about his love of the succubus. It is driving me mad. But if a creature such as Evan can feel like he says he does perhaps there is hope for him yet?
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »