[CRP] The Hangover, Part Something or Other

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Finlay

[CRP] The Hangover, Part Something or Other

Post by Finlay »

Sebastian's eyes shot open to complete blackness. His head was pounding, and he caught the scent of countless creatures. Rats mostly, a hound or two, food mostly. He smelled lady Ambra nearby. That must have meant things weren't bad. He couldn't remember how he got here, but by the sharp pain in his head, and wetness of his trousers, he had a feeling he had gotten drunk the night before. He blinked. He could see through the darkness now, his eyes quickly adjusted to the lack of light and he saw everything in the darkness with stunning detail. His head rolled over to his side and he saw Ambra, with a large tear in her dress, and reached out an arm to nudge her. She was clearly still alive, so Sebastian didn't panic much at the sight of his wife-to-be passed out on the ground of this cold and dark place. His hand caressed Ambra's face and he started to look around at his surroundings. He was in a tunnel of sorts. Cobblestone floor, brick walls and roof, brought together in a smooth arch. He sat up and brought up both his hands to rub at his temples. He whispered softly, "Ambra? Are you awake?" Not wanting to be too loud as to hurt his head, and not wanting to startle Ambra at all. He watched over Ambra, waiting for her to stir, and kept his ears open to any noises made by any potential threats. All he could hear was the scurrying of rats off in the distance, and the sound of water dropping into a puddle someway down the tunnels.
Ambrosia

Re: [CRP] The Hangover, Part Something or Other

Post by Ambrosia »

The dream vision had gone odd, for some unmagely reason she was sitting across an animal with a rat head. Though the body was that of a muscular horse, and tail of a dragon. It hissed toward her and bared it's fangs as it nibbled on one of her hardtacks. The force of the mammal made the rock hard biscuits crumble in it's permanent grin, as it swallowed it with a chirp. Eyes of the ocean glanced around her surroundings as she couldn't pinpoint where exactly she was. "Er..so...you speak Common..creature thing?" With a hoof it pushed a plate of roasted ants towards her. "Uhm..." She blinked down to the dish, and glanced back to the creature that stared at her intently. Due to her slow response the creature became angry and the plate somehow slapped against her face.Suddenly it spoke using Sebastian's voice, "Ambra?" The voice jolted her from her dream creature to a much more uncomfortable reality.

Her face was imprinted against the dirt cobblestone, as the tiles imprinted into her flesh. Mass of black curls covered half her face and stood up in a slight Afro. The repulsive scent of rat and possibly a dead dog infested her nostrils, as she took a whiff of the unpleasant air and coughed slightly. Her head felt like someone had sat on it for hours, did Sebastian sit on her? Eyelids slowly unpeeled so her blue hues glanced into the direction of her husband to be. Was her dress ripped? Groans left her lips against the ground, before she gradually started to sit upright. An eyebrow arched as the scenery around them didn't look familiar. "Sebastian? Ugh...my head...where..are..we? I'm surely..awake now love." Fingers slowly raked over the imprints of her face and brushed the curls away from her face.
Sister to Dahlia, Zuan, Zhou, & Serafina. RIP Razen & Cara (Trinity)
Great-great-great-great-great granddaughter of Rannek
TY Aishe for the banner!
Finlay

Post by Finlay »

It didn't take long for Ambra to wake up from her own slumber. His ears twitched from Ambra moving slightly, then he heard her speak. He didn't give much thought to where he was, so decided on stating the obvious, "We're in a tunnel, my lady." He sniffed the air some more, hoping for a hint as to where he they were. He couldn't remember anything from the previous night that might help determine his current location. It didn't stink enough to be the sewers, and they were definitely still in Imperius... "Are there many tunnels in Imperius, discounting the sewers?" He asked in a low groan. The pain in his head was slowly getting stronger.

He slowly climbed to his feet, taking a moment to make sure that he was completely steady, then bent down over Ambra and offered his hand.
"Can you see well at all in here?"
Ambrosia

Post by Ambrosia »

The pound inside her mind made it hard to make out words Sebastian's words clearly. "My head..Did you sit on it?" She couldn't stop the words, and after she spouted the nonsense figured there was no way..or was there? Surrounded by darkness her eyes adjusted only slightly as they started to make out some shapes around her. Ambra blinked as she traced the rip in her dress with a wrinkle of her nose. She may as well not wear dresses, because of the dresses she ruined on a daily basis. "Tunnel in Imperius? Huh.. I'm not sure..Er..ow" She massaged the tense spot in the middle of her forehead ferociously. "I can't really see much Sebastian." Her breaths altered to quick panicked intakes as she felt something unpleasant crawl over her head. She shook it violently and used her other fingers to comb over it.

She shuddered to think what had crawled and used her hair as a nest while she had been indisposed. A small pitiful squeaky shriek left her voice when she noticed something moving in the darkness near her, except she noticed it was his hand. Once aware it was Sebastian she used him to pull herself up, and squint her eyes into the darkness trying to familiarize herself with it. "I can't see a thing..well..I suppose it gets a bit better..when my head doesn't interfere. Hm..well..we did want a date, didn't we?" Though getting drunk and ending up in a foreign place, wasn't really a date.. or was it?
TY Aishe for the banner!
Finlay

Post by Finlay »

Sebastian helped Ambra up to her feet and looked down both ways they could possibly go. He laughed, "I don't think this qualifies as a date Ambra. But yes, we did want one." He gave both directions a sniff. One was relatively normal, the other reeked of dead things and the droppings of animals that might never have even been documented by any creature. Sebastian decided it was probably a good idea to avoid the latter part of the tunnels, and swung around to walk down the area that smelt the least peculiar, and tugged Ambra along. "I think this is the first way out of here. Unless you want to stay here? Does your head hurt? Mine did. Also I need to change my clothes. Are your clothes okay, besides the tear? I don't mind the tear, you look just as pretty with it or without it. Actually the less clothing you have on the happier I am. Is that a bad thing?" Sebastian bombarded Ambra with questions as they walked along the tunnel and he felt his head ache slowly go away.
Ambrosia

Post by Ambrosia »

Once she was helped to her feet she used her hands to dust off her tattered dress. "Well..why not? We are in a dark place, and we are alone, and we are going to explore our way out?" She says with a wince as her pain continued to build against her forehead. If she didn't have a head ache before, his onslaught of questions certainly would have created one. It made it hard for her to counter all his points, but she did so in rather slow speech. "Stay here? Er..we could..but..Sebastian what would we..." A loud squeak suddenly exited her lips and she clung closer to him when she felt something scurry over her feet. Rats didn't really bother her, but when it was dark could never be so sure. Maybe it was a skeleton hand reaching out to the abyss to gather her foot and drag her with it. "Yes my head is killing me. You head is better? I don't really know about my clothes. It feels like I have many tears, can you tell if it is bad?" She couldn't help but grin at his little confession. "Well I don't think it's a bad thing, your sparkly chest sometimes makes me whip into an unspeakable amorous frenzy. Are you sure we are going the right way? Am I going to fall into a ditch? Are there ditches from what you can tell? Is the tear in my dress too distracting? I don't have any..ow.." Her headache shushed her for now. She whimpered and moved her fingers in a circular pattern against her skull, "I want pie.."she whispered followed by a frown.
TY Aishe for the banner!
Finlay

Post by Finlay »

Sebastian listened to what Ambra had to say and scratched at his chin as he thought about what qualified as a date, and what didn't. "Well our dates are normally adventurous, but does this qualify as an adventure? We don't know where we are, and you can scarcely even see your surroundings. Normally adventures are exploring something new. We're not exploring, are we?" Sebastian stopped for a moment as he heard something scurry across the ground. He looked down to where he thought it was, but it was gone already. Perhaps he was only hearing things. "I don't want to stay here by the way, was just asking. Have we ever done anything in complete darkness before? I can't remember. I wouldn't really notice either. You should blindfold me some time." A turn came around in the tunnels and Seb swung to the right and brought Ambra with him in a sudden jerk. "My head, better? I can ignore it but it's still pounding. I'm glad it's not a bad thing because your dress is very revealing in it's current state. My sparkly chest? I didn't know it sparkled. Tear distracting? No. Well, maybe it would be, if I wasn't worried about these tunnels I'd be quite distracted I reckon. Do you thin there's pie in these tunnels? There might be. I was in a dungeon once, and when I got thrown in there there was a piece of ham sitting in the corner. It was odd. Does the brother keep ham in his cells?"
Ambrosia

Post by Ambrosia »

“You just said we are unsure of where we are, and our surroundings. Isn’t that something new?” Though she started to contemplate further in the back of her mind if this were a date. She settled mentally on the fact that it just had to be one. With the scurries of rats, and possibly phantom rats over her feet she did something similar to a potty jig to evade any touch of anything foreign. Whilst she tried to at least keep one arm on Sebastian, so she wasn’t lost in the abyss of darkness. “I think we did one time after we drank the juice in an unusual position under the bed..Though I suppose I could blind fold you with one of the remnants of my dresses if you wish it.” Out of nowhere she felt her body tug to the right abruptly, which almost made her fall down to her knees in the blind depths she couldn’t visualize. The sudden movement also made her stomach rise into her throat, as she gagged to correct her anatomy. However couldn’t help but sigh dreamily at the mention of the sparkle. “Your chest is very sparkly. Hmm do you think it will give us light in the tunnel?” After she realized her idea aloud, she quickly wished to recall it. That would be far more distracting than the rip in her dress in her point of view. “Why worry about the tunnels? Er.. even though they are new and rather dark. If I trip over a bones or a decomposed body please cover my mouth, because I will scream so loud the dead could hear it. Er, I mean the dead that is still underground in their coffin, paralyzed, unanimated, corpses not like the undead like you are.” She started to ramble on feeling more nervous as their steps carried on. Then her eyes blinked slowly once and twice, “Pie? Here? Huh..that would be odd. Though I suppose things could always be stranger. We could find a walking fish down here or a one legged large reptile named Claude.” She couldn’t help but to snort at the mental image in morbid amusement. “Ham dear? Why did you end up in the dungeon? Did you steal someone’s book? Did you ask someone too nicely to eat from them? Did you stuff their mouths with bread and try to bake them while they protested? “ Why were any of these even remotely important? Blue eyes carried over blindly into the darkness, as objects slowly started to show themselves to her. “Hm.. he might. I was in a dungeon once, but I only got stale bread that cut into the marble stone of the cell. Great escape tool. Huh.. I think that guy might keep ham in the cells. Perhaps Morghain puts them there to make sure the sheep, as she calls them, are well fed?”
TY Aishe for the banner!