Announcement: Recognition Treaty

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Zuan

Announcement: Recognition Treaty

Post by Zuan »

This is a public declaration in regards to a Treaty of Recognition put into signing last month, and is currently active within the realms of Fenia. This treaty is a Mutural Recognition Treaty between the nations of Fenia and Tsera Fuerte and can be seen below:
Mutual Recognition Treaty
To recognize the Monarchy of Fenia and the Diarchy of Tsera Fuerte as unique nations in the continent of Secfenia.

Article I - Mission

Both the Monarchy of Fenia and the Diarchy of Tsera Fuerte are nations with distinctive, unique, cultures and governments. This treaty recognizes that distinction and to strengthen the bonds between our nations, our people, and safety to both alike in our territories.

Article II - Declaration of Leadership

II.I) The heads of the Diarchy of Tsera Fuerte are now addressed as follows, Kralisi is the head of the Te'sorthene Roma and Drachau is the head of the House of Dalakoi. Both are leaders of the Diarchy of Tsera Fuerte.

II.II) The head of the Monarchy of Fenia are now addressed as the King who is the Head of Government. The King is the leader of Fenia.

Article III - Recognition of the Tsera Fuerte

IV.I) The Diarchy of Tsera Fuerte will be recognized as a nation all on their own. The Monarchy of Fenia recognizes the nation as an independent nation capable of making their own decisions.

IV.II) The Monarch of Fenia will be recognized as a nation all their own. The Diarchy of Tsera Fuerte recognizes the nation as an independent nation capable of making their own decisions.

Signed

Kralisi of Tsera Fuerte

Drachau of Tsera Fuerte

King of Fenia
High King of The Fenians - Brother to Dahlia, Ambra, Trinity, Sera & Zhou