[~Journal of Karcier Aisu~]

Moderator: Community Team

Krail

Re: [~Journal of Karcier Aisu~]

Post by Krail »

Dear Journal,

Another entry so soon, yes today I am full of thoughts.

I have always seen myself as an advisor, an individual who can give some form of insight which you had not thought of. I lack the leadership that Rieron can inspire, I lack the determination that Zuan has to maintain his Kingdom. I tried to lead but more often then not it is a difficult task, one that I would all to happily hand to someone else.

But at the same time, I have grown to hate 'advising' most often then not. When you tell a creature how a matter is, they will ignore you or politely nod and say thank you all the while continuing their personal rampage. Common sense is lacking in the world, so does live and let be. If I was like so many others, I'd still whine about how Rieron pestered me and my fellow Spirusie...I'd still moan how the Queen Scarlette forced our hand to revolt and I'd still hate balerion for being the type to be smart with words heck even Zuan for his 'heh'. But remaining in such thoughts is toxic, it leaves you hollow and unlike able.

I still hold my private thoughts towards them, I still have a dislike to them but I have come to accept them. Actions are what define us, they had their reasons just like I have my own. Why should I give them the honor of my time ? Why would I waste my limited time called life on such hateful thoguhts. I learned to live and let go...I'm not perfect but I'm sure if there was a handful more of me...the world might just be that much more better.

Kind yet mean, efficient at work yet playful at heart and alone yet surrounded by so many.
Krail

Post by Krail »

Theme
Dear Journal,

It has come to my attention, that many have so kindly plucked flowers from my garden in offering to their loved one. Unacceptable, such a gift is bitter-sweet. Its symbol at first glance, a sign of love and beauty but take another look and what do you see ? A flower that withers, suffers and will die.Is that how easily you love ? Take one glance and then move along ? One who's beauty will shin for only a moment then begone, a love that will eventually suffer and die. So consider my words, do not tear flowers from their home, instead plant life and tell your love that this is your gift.

For at first as a seed planted into the ground, love knows no bound. Steadily it grows, kindled by warm embraces and kind gestures. During the summer its beauty is shown and when the winter is upon us, we embrace ourselves and let our unspoken love keep us safe when our love is put to the test. Come spring, we have survived where many fail. Our passion strengthened, we prepare our next show of love. Thus our love is never ending...unless..others pluck you away.

Consider those words...and stay out of my garden !
Krail

Post by Krail »

Dear Journal,

In due time I will regain my true strength, that which made me a Cei'ra. It has been so long since I had any purpose, what shall I do once I have regained it I wonder ? What are we if not beings seeking purpose, a goal gives us temporary purpose and shapes us into who we are but it can also cause us to fall into a pit of despair forever remaining stubborn to the world. I think. I think after this I will visit Kelona, the barren wastelands I left behind would of been washed clean by the destruction of the blood shard...what will I find...endless ravaged lands or prehaps nature might have taken hold of Kelona once more... all I have left of my home are memories... and those will never satisfy the emptiness inside of me.

End of Journal
Krail

Post by Krail »

Dear Journal,

I don't know how she did it, how did Victorious manage to juggle all these things to do ! I must say I don't quite like it anymore, being a leader is a lot of work and a lot of thinking. Heavens know I don't like doing such ! Well back to work for I can't have a life anymore !

End of Journal
Krail

Post by Krail »

Dear Journal,

My attempts at recreating a alternative gatway to a memory world still eludes me, for now I am only able to bring up illusions and such isn't what I aim to do. It was all real, ever shifting memories that when walked into were vast and endless. I want to recreate that, Etaine has tried to guide me but the fragment that speaks to me lacks the knowledge and can only give me clues. My progress however will bare fruit and I will be able to save what I think is my perfect world..even if it is but a memory.

I'd rather live in one then here, people are far to quick to judge even when they lack proper knowledge. Its understandable, they are driven by emotions be it jealously, hatred or simple disgust. I'm not better then them, neither are they better then me.

Well..back to work ! Being a ruler is rarely simple nor easy.
Krail

Post by Krail »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8JQsvG3xzc
Dear Journal,

Some people can be sooooo annoying !! They think they know you in an instant of hearing tell-tales from one person or rumours from another its all rather frustrating ! How can people make a judgement from another person when they haven't even spoken in depth or even met the person ? Do you see any sense in there ? No of course not ! Its easier to make your assumptions match those of your fellows then make your own up, Mages forbid you have your own opinion unaffected by that of other people. I realize how hypocrite like I'm being right now..calling people fools but thats what people are..fools..hypocirtes and out their for their own desires...ooohhh they'll give you pretty words and honey soaked speechs but deep down..they have their own desires...their goals..and the only reason they are able to get so far is because they've found others who have similar goals and aligned themselves with it....its rather dull and predictable...look at me rambling on about the world ! Ahahahahahaahah hihihihihih hohohohoho

In madness,

End of journal
Krail

Post by Krail »

Dear Journal,

I find peoples blindness amusing, their opinions of course are understandable yet the fact that they still cannot grasp a simple truth is...astounding. However its also the pride of not wanting to simply admit they cannot win instead they thrown names at you such as puppet and weak and leave on bluffs and half baked phrases. Maybe I've lived in these lands for so long that expect those who have also to be as smart but I must obviously be wrong, giving them more credit then they are due.

I used to be called crazy, so I happily took on the title and act so that it would lose the affect idiots thought it had on me. They still don't see that I don't return the favor, calling them names back at best I'll call them silly. Because that is how much I care about it, their opinions, their single minded view and what else are easily discarded with a simple word, silly.

I wish I was as blunt as Rieron sometimes instead of being nice, as people often seem to try to take advantge of it. Maybe I'll do that actaully, that'll make them think twice...maybe realize I'm smarter then I look, that all they think is the truth is a simple illusion they made to satisfy their own single world.

End of journal
Krail

Post by Krail »

Dear Journal,

The lady in the caravans read me a fortune thingy which was as follows. *The planning and hard work you have contributed recently is finally paying off. People are likely to arrive at your level of thinking.* I think she must be drinking, how could anyone be on 'my level of thinking' people don't even know what I am...some say I'm crazy others say I'm nice others say I'm calculating and cold. Only a few would know of my way of thinking and I doubt they'd switch over to my way from their own.

It would be worrying though if people did think like me...how the world would be a polite yet deadlier world.

In faith,
Karcier
Krail

Post by Krail »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-4a86QxQWE
Dear Journal

It has been a long time since I last wrote any words or thoughts. The life of a king isn't as interesting as I thought it would be..maybe its because I lack a certain aspect or I simply have lost the motivation that carried me, it matters not. Thats typical of me though, start something and leave it for a while then come back to it and finish it all. I never understood it...I don't really talk much to the others..isn't it odd..to feel like an outcast even though your leading an entire population..its strange... I'm thankful though, the others I know they can do their duty and do it well. I wish I could say how much I am grateful for their ability and their dedication..but words are difficult to find...anyway..I'm in Paz today..sneaking out of the castle was easier then expected.

In faith,
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Dear Journal,

Here I am, returning from a long walk down the path of solitude and fire whiskey lane. I can't say I remember much of it, glimpse of monsters slain on the ground...flashes of mornings laying in empty tavern with a grumbling waitress. I return to Widu, a place...yes a place and not a home.

I decided in the end, to take up on an offer made long ago. I have joined the Dalakoi, for at least they respect, they do not 'use' you as others have and for as long as I have remembered they have been true friends to me. So I decided, when all else is gone I have a family. I don't care for the politics, people will always whine about others that is to be expected. Now no doubt, I'll be seen as an evil being for having joined the Dalakoi...I don't really care..never have either..let arrogant glory seeking creatures say it...if it keeps them happy in their own world.

End of journal,