[~Journal of Karcier Aisu~]

Moderator: Community Team

Karcier_Aisu

Re: [~Journal of Karcier Aisu~]

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Dear Journal,

I ran out of whiskey...I don't know what to do with myself...I suppose I'll have to withdraw from my travel and return to Widu for a while to restock ...hope those pesky people didn't get their hands on my stash...
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Dear Journal,

I met a talking cat...a cat that can write letters...I thought I had already met one..xeno ..but now I've met another....I'm hoping I'm allowed to pick her up and cuddle her..hopefully...Xeno never liked it..
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

The mages had proclaimed, talk you must...even if you feel there is nothing else to talk about. What is the point in adventurers when there is such lacking, people are set in their mindset..you are closed in to only those you know. A shame really.

"Dear Journal,

Descending into the books world is a fantastic ability, one that Alexis has mastered and I've come to appreciate. It isn't always easy to be a single parent, even with the help from Tiede. It's been years since I've felt the pull of adventure, what more is there to live when all is settled and the dust has been cast aside. You realize that you arn't unique in the world, your normal or as normal as can be in a world of magic and wonderful creatures. You are but a being that will strive up and down paths towards the end, the end that is death.

By no means am I passive, I would raise my weapon if the situation called for it but I won't needlessly do it. Why cause saddness and upset when we can get along and flow along the river that is life.

I ought to rob the taverns again of their rum..."
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWtekMB-GTU&t=1240s
Dear Journal,

This world has become so cruel and full of bitterness, I remember a time ...a very good time when life was full of fun and innocent play. Sure you'd get the chaotic people like Balerion and Rieron but they kept people on their toes and you had communities working for the betterment of their town, pride for their town. I miss those days, they seemed so young and fresh. Yet now they seem so far away replaced by complexity and pure simply meanness. What happened, where did all those good people go, did I make myself a wrong step or did life simply change without me knowing it... I don't like it.

Friends used to be friends, now they are saboteurs and potential backstabbers. Adventurers used to be fun and exciting, now they are repetitive and lacking in that energy it once held. Ha, maybe I've grown up...maybe..just maybe I've grown up and am no longer the young man I used to be...maybe that is the case. Maybe the world has grown up to and those that were strong ended up becoming those that were the most full of emotions...maybe.

In the end I've learnt an important lesson. Stick to your true friends those that only care about how you are and honestly want to know about you and to hell with anyone else who seem far more interested in playing those games of politics and power plays, I'm no longer the young upstart that wanted to be friendly with everyone...I am the more mature man that seeks quality over quantity.

So farewell to you people I thought were friends, I don't know if I'll bother being 'kind' or 'polite'. Those who truly deserve the care and my trust are those that never stopped caring for me.
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Dear Journal,

I don't understand him at times, is everything he believes he's done focused solely in a title. I mean, I've had titles in the past and I've dismissed them because I didn't want them, what are they if illusions. I've always been content knowing I've done what was right and not asked for a reward in exchange as I as a loyal soldier of Old Kiene vowed to do what I believe was right. So why is it that a title holds so much value ? Its not like he's been the only person that has/had worked hard, Kiene was always a team effort and no single person can claim fame for it.

Its strange, maybe there is something I cannot see something that simply wouldn't suit me as I am different. I respect his view, I don't agree with it but I've been respectful as that he is allowed to say what he likes, much like Rieron or anyone else for the matter of fact without getting punished because it upset someone...should show. But we all often make these things expectations once we have them...who knows, this is my last attempt then I will go to sleep for a while.
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Dear Journal,

The end always is there, it remains in the corner of your eyes and I have decided to meet it. Willingly. These flames of mine shall not revive, for the powers that held me are to be given...to the Fallen mage that resides within me.

End of Journal.