[ORP] The Hunt Is On!

Moderator: Community Team

Calysta

[ORP] The Hunt Is On!

Post by Calysta »

As the sun began to rise and the birds began to chirp, there was a feeling about the air that today was going to be beautiful!

The Early risers in town were already starting to come out of their homes, and some of these would be the first to discover how today was going to be different.

Calysta was neither an early riser nor a late sleeper, so a couple hours later when she was finally wide awake, Calysta had yet to hear the news... But hear it she would! As Calysta walked down town, the mysterious eggs were all anybody was talking about. She caught snippets of chatter here and there. Egg this, egg that. Curious as always, Calysta cornered a peasant to ask what was going on...

"Ah! There are mysterious colored eggs all over town?" Calysta thanked the peasant for his information and thought to herself, "I must find some of these eggs to keep for myself as a souvenir. Quickly she departed the peasant and began her wild search all over town for these eggs.
Amaryllis

Re: [ORP] The Hunt Is On!

Post by Amaryllis »

From town to town she strolled, carrying as many baskets as she dared. "You there! Follow that pastel hippogriff, there might be a nest near-by!" Before the peasant could react, the beast let out a screech and lifted in flight. "Oh darn it! This is going to be nearly impossible!" Her blossom shaped heart felt like it sunk inside her chest. "My lovelies are being so naughty!"

Ordinarily the plant-like lady was in good spirits. Moving towards the center of the town she left a note atop a pile of baskets. "To those of you that are answering the call, I give you these baskets to help aid in your task. Some of these creatures have strange appetites. You may be able to tempt them."

"The Hippogriff's like to snack on little salty things, the snake like creatures enjoy sweets, the birds of prey enjoy sunshine and the platypus like chocolates. " She sighed as she glanced at the note and the pile. She placed her hopes in the hands of those in the towns, only they could save her special day.