An appeal for help

Moderator: Community Team

waerth

An appeal for help

Post by waerth »

My dearest town folk,

I want to better my life and move up one level. For this I need about 700 Freznics at least in funds. Please buy some things from me at the market as I do not want to borrow money from the state. I have some pretty golden tables and chairs for your new homes for sale. Please please pretty please.

Your blacksmith,
Waerth
balerion

Re: An appeal for help

Post by balerion »

Money isn't loaned from the state, it is gifted. If the state couldn't afford it the offer wouldn't exist. ;) If memory serves the state gets 500f for your leveling anyway.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

The state provides that program to its citizens as a way of promoting individual growth as well as a sense of belonging towards Kiene. It is free with no strings attached, Blacksmith. All you have to do is turn in an application and wait a day or two for the check. As a council member it makes it just as easy.
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Calysta

Post by Calysta »

Yes, applications can be found in the castle courtyard. As others have said, the money is gifted, so you won't have to pay anything back.
waerth

Post by waerth »

I want to do it without government assistance. That money should be for the creatures that need it! I have about 3000 freznics worth of goods on the market :p
Silence

Post by Silence »

And? I think yeh've pretty much shown that yeh wanna help Kiene and Widu or whatever, so if yeh want it, it's there... if yeh don't... I'm kinda low on funds right now, so can't buy much. Sorry.
Krail

Post by Krail »

Appeal solved. However in future I advise citizens to go to the council for said applications. It is the councils way of helping citizens grow.

The Deacon of the Cathedral have bought 5 gold tables at 140.00 each from waerth (via Steward) [0 -> 5] = 700.
waerth

Post by waerth »

Thank you very much for that. Had just bought something though so still short 119.86 freznics :/
Krail

Post by Krail »

Work in the mines or sell oranges to the TH or work for a 6 days on other peoples field. My tip, never rely on one source of income ^_^
Tesla

Post by Tesla »

I have tried to buy some things from you today, hopefully it helps reach your goal.