Oranges

Moderator: Community Team

balerion

Oranges

Post by balerion »

Ever since the orange trees were ravaged in Imperius there haven't been enough growing to feed a hare, let alone a dragon. I am willing to pay well for high quality oranges. Are any of yall over there willing to bring me a few hundred bushels?
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Nocturne

Re: Oranges

Post by Nocturne »

Why not aim for a full thousand? Prefer to sell a thousand? I'm up for that because orange juice is all about the happy.
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

One orange for 1,000 coin? Sure.
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

I'm sure I could go for 1,000 wood for a coin too then, sure. An axe master could manage that faster than the dragon who ran from it, surely. But then, I'm kinda throwing about money at the moment, so options are open. XD
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

Dreaming doesn't cost a thing, Shadow Guy.
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

Sadly, else I could go for a few dreams since I don't get sleep anymore. It's a sad thing. But I just figured it might amuse me more to hijack the dragon's request note :P
Krail

Post by Krail »

Can I ask for a thousand flowers ? *chuckles* for free of course because you want to show how awesome I am
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

Depends on if you're looking for roses or bouquets, deary ;)
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

Nothing is too good for a king... I'd say both.
Gorm

Post by Gorm »

Found some trimmed just for the King