Mayor for Widu

Moderator: Community Team

waerth

Mayor for Widu

Post by waerth »

Well since no one else is stepping up, I have registered myself as a candidate for the mayor's office. I do hope other characters step up.

Due to circumstances more often than not I will not reply to private messages about goods and trade deals. I will have time to push the buttons to keep the mayors office alive.

OOC: In real life I travel an awful lot. In busy times if I sleep at home two nights a week it is a miracle. More often than not there is no internet access or bad internet access at the airports I travel to. And sometimes hotels only have paid internet access for which they ask ridiculous prices. Also 24-48 hour traveling time (planes and airports) days happen regularly so if I have choppy internet ..... well you get the picture.

Doing Secfenia by mobile is not to nice. But it works as long as it is confined to pressing buttons. That is why I will not really be communicative unless I am behind my home pc like now. But I am flying tomorrow morning early. So after that I wont check the forum till Wednesday evening earliest.

W
Krail

Re: Mayor for Widu

Post by Krail »

((I'll help out if need be))

Oooh I will finally have my revenge with those pesky squrriels ! Vote for I ! For I have the power to save you all freom the squrriel menance !