The no bread mystery

Moderator: Community Team

waerth

The no bread mystery

Post by waerth »

Hello Widuans,

Our deplorable government is not taking care of anything. I sell many bags of wheat yet no bread ever appears on the market. Me thinks the corrupt government led by this Bridget girl is hoarding it.

W
Karcier_Aisu

Re: The no bread mystery

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

You can ask TH for information as to whom the millers and bread makers are, so that they can make bread.

Did you contact Ophelia to ask her to sort out the lack of Bread ? If not I'll do so for you.
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Ive contacted the mayor for you. I will see if i can find bread elsewere too.
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

waerth wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:47 am Hello Widuans,

Our deplorable government is not taking care of anything. I sell many bags of wheat yet no bread ever appears on the market. Me thinks the corrupt government led by this Bridget girl is hoarding it.

W
Nice, Waerth. I am not involved in town business anymore, nor have I been for many months. Perhaps you're yearning for the old days when I was keeping the market in check?
Thank you, Aishe!
waerth

Post by waerth »

Karcier no use it is the town hall that keeps buying all off my wheat and then hoarding it. So they are making it difficult for people on purpose.

W
Leo

Post by Leo »

"You can always network with the people within Widu to get what you need.. I was able to coordinate a deal of 198 bread within a week from a baker in Widu 3 months back. I am not certain why you insist on placing the sole responsibility of your personal needs on the government and berating them when you are perfectly capable of communicating with them or the people themselves."

Leo spoke as he shook his head, "You must be bored."
Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

waerth wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:57 am Karcier no use it is the town hall that keeps buying all off my wheat and then hoarding it. So they are making it difficult for people on purpose.

W
You learn something new everyday. Actually, if I'm unaware that someone wants something I can't go searching for it. I have contacted a baker and they will be making bread. However, please keep in mind that the animal farms are also in need of wheat to survive. Though you have quite the reputation of only thinking for yourself.

Cheers.