Widu Mining Trip

Moderator: Community Team

Katara

Widu Mining Trip

Post by Katara »

My Dearest Vicci:
As I sit here by the fire I can't help but think of you...I miss you so much my darling...I hope the children are doing well...My trip was uneventful and I have now arrived in Widu...I worked the mines yesterday and I have to say I've forgotten how tiring it can be...I'll be home to you soon...All my love.

Your Tara

Katara finished her letter and sealed it up for the Paige to deliver.
Banner made by Scarlet/Katara Dalakoi/Member of the Dalakoi Family/Married to Duchess Victorious/mother to Jasper Dalakoi, Natalia Dalakoi, Aurora Kulash-Dalakoi, and Amarice Kulash-Dalakoi
Victorious

Re: Widu Mining Trip

Post by Victorious »

She received a letter from Kat today and it made her day. She hurried to reply back to her.

My dearest Kat

Thank you for your letter. I miss you so much. The vardo is so lonely without you. I hope you are having fun in Widu and are catching up with your family.

I havent been feeling so well. It must be the training. Maybe Im over doing it.

The kids are doing well and miss you greatly. I look forward to having you in my arms again. Dont work too hard over there. I pray the mine doesnt collapse on you. Please come home in one piece.

How is Rebekah treating you? Has she come out of her shell yet?

Well take care. I love you.

Always

Vicci
She sealed the letter and sent it with a page.
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
Katara

Post by Katara »

My Dearest Vicci:
How long have you not been feeling well...It would make me feel better if you didn't train while you're I'll...I'm glad the kids are doing well and yes Rebeckah is treating me well...I promise I will come home to you in one piece.... I miss you so much and I love you always.

Your Tara

Banner made by Scarlet/Katara Dalakoi/Member of the Dalakoi Family/Married to Duchess Victorious/mother to Jasper Dalakoi, Natalia Dalakoi, Aurora Kulash-Dalakoi, and Amarice Kulash-Dalakoi
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Vicci received another letter later that night and was pleasantly surprised. She sat down at her desk and replied back to her as the page waited for her.
My dearest Kat

It was so nice to receive two letters in one day. I hope you arent worried. Theres nothing to worry about. Its probably a stomach bug or something. Ive had it for a few days now but I cant stop training. Its bad enough that all of the family are stronger than me. I promise Ill try to slow down a little and get some rest. I have been tired lately but it could be that Im not sleeping well cause your not here.

Well try not to worry. I miss you lots and so do the children.

Love always

Your wife.
She sealed the letter and sent it off with the page.
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
Katara

Post by Katara »

My Dearest Vicci:
Darling will you please see a healer for me... You know how much I worry when we're apart...It would restore some peace to my mind if you did...I can't write long for I'm headed to the mines but I'll write you again when I return to my tent tonight.

All my love,
Tara

P.S. Don't be stubborn woman
Katara sealed the letter and sent it off with a Paige before heading to the mines