Flowing Water [Karcier's Home]

Moderator: Community Team

Karcier_Aisu

Re: Flowing Water [Karcier's Home]

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

"Were you okay over there? You looked like something spooked you a little."

He took a few moments to gather himself, the sensation had been there yet nothing physical was. He scratched his head and considered his reply. "Well ummm...nevermind perhaps my senses are still a little sensitive." He took in a deep breathe and smiled at her, his muscles relaxed steadily as blood passed through his veins and peace returned to him. He slowly stood up from his spot, seemingly not in a rush to get around. Slipping into his sandals, he walked over to Ava and offered her a warm hug.

"You've chosen a lovely spot for your vardo. Lots of lovely shade giving trees, the stream & just far enough away from the city to not hear any of the hustle and bustle behind the walls. Show me around?
"

He grinned brightly, a sense of pride washing over him for a few moments. He turned himself to face the woods and river, it was indeed a lovely place to be. Far away from others and the chaos of the city. "It would be rude not to !" he proclaimed with a bright smile. He offered his hand, he'd only walk her around his vardo and the area's he used which was all within sight. "If her Ladyship would follow me."

The Vardo sat snugly by the river, it was partially hidden by branches of smaller trees but the bright red stood out from the lush greens that the forest held in its palette. The river quietly flowed towards the horizon of trees and sky, fish could be seen swimming erratically from one side to another attempting to gulp in any bugs that landed on the top of the water or scattered when a leaf floated down and graced the water. Karcier had placed a few makeshift logs and a plank to act as a mini bridge. Offering help to get across he made the sign to hush and stay quiet, slowly he crept into the woodlands, the Vardo barely visible and the wilderness growing ever wild. He stopped infront of a little makeshift hut, the door opened with a little creak and as he stepped in and offered Ava a seat, the hut had a little window that viewed down towards a small lake.

"Don't talk to loudly" he said quietly, he pointed to the lake. "Look closer and you'll see something quite...pleasant." he finally said.

Animals gathered around the far end of the lake, sipping at the water and often watching for every and any sound. From deers to squrriels, they all peacefully sipped from the water. He smiled at her and winked. "I find this is all the entertainment I need these days...no politics to be had...just peace and quiet...one of those squrriels is a naughty bugger though...he threw a nut at one of the deers and the deer kicked another...caused a whole lotta fuss until a wolf howled nearby."

After some time passed they returned to the Vardo, fish well cooked and just right. He licked his lips at the smell, he knew it was time to eat if it was left in the stew any longer the fish would fall apart whilst just now it smelled perfect.

"Ready to eat ?"