CRP A Friend?

Moderator: Community Team

Drakonkrabas

CRP A Friend?

Post by Drakonkrabas »

Drakonkrabas was trying to think. Trying to remember. He knew that sometimes his drunk imagination creates strange stories. But the letters... The letters must be a proof... He read them all again. Another Elf wanting to be a friend? His friend? That must be a mistake a postal mistake yes that is it. Drakonkrabas would not be so foolish as to write back ? Or...would he?.. Memories suggested that he wrote as well... That he responded... That the date has been arranged... Oh what have you done you poor fool... The guest will come...
Drakonkrabas tried to make himself look at least a bit presentable. He was short, very short for an elf, with scanty black hair and big big ears, he tried to hid it under his old dirty cap but in vain... Cold water washed over his face disfigured by purples sacs under his large eyes and several times broken nose. The time is approaching
Myst

Re: CRP A Friend?

Post by Myst »

-She gets herself ready, feeling a bit nervous but excited as well finally meeting another elf. She gathers her things and heads out to his place, once she got there she took a deep breath and knocked on his door-
Drakonkrabas

Post by Drakonkrabas »

A knocking.
Maybe I am not at home? Maybe I am not here at all? Drakonkrabas pinched him self. It was painful. Seems like I am here after all.
Elf opened the doors and with surprise and interest looked at the stranger. A stranger who decided to be stranger no more
Myst

Post by Myst »

-She smiles softly at him once he opened the door- Hello Drakonkrabas, it is so nice to finally meet you. I am Myst. -She holds out a hand to him-
Drakonkrabas

Post by Drakonkrabas »

To his surprise Drakonkrabas remember what to say. He takes the hand.
Hello Myst. Please come in.

Cabin had one small room with a table with small benche and a heavy wooden chest to serve as a second bench. Many things small and large were either hanged on the wall or just thrown on the floor. Many little wooden things at various stages of construction were there from spoons to intricate toys and figurines. It was very hard to find an empty spot on the ground.
Myst

Post by Myst »

-She steps inside slowly and looks around- Nice place you have here. Very um quaint. -Walks around carefully and finds a place to sit- So I see you like to tinker?
Drakonkrabas

Post by Drakonkrabas »

Tinker, yes... I go to the little forest just outside the city. So many good wood there I chose some and I make things... I sell them... Well most of them...

Drakonkrabas desperately looks for something to offer the guest. He grabs some black leafs from the wall and throws them to the pot. Then he notices that there is no fire... And water is not particularly pure as he used it to wash himself earlier. He gets red very very red... Tries to think what to do.

And you, tell me what do you do?
Myst

Post by Myst »

-Smiles softly as she watches him, she reaches out and places her hand on his- It is ok, you don't have to try so hard. Just talking is great. -She sits back still smiling- Well I am the Mayor of this fine town of ours. I also am working on my Sorcery skills.
Drakonkrabas

Post by Drakonkrabas »

A Mayor?
Drakonkrabas looked very surprised
I was a Mayor once. I don't remember how I got to be one but I remember soft bed in an office... Then some people came with questions so I had to run away and hide. I then decided not to run for the second term...

Drakonkrabas smiled remembering this adventure showing three missing teeth in his mouth.

He took the bottle from under the table and two very elaborate wooden cups. One depicted a large tree high and mighty with small birds all around it. Another depicted quite provocative image of a crowned lady. Elf thought twice and replace that cup with another. This had a form of the Windu gate tower. He put a tower and a tree ones on desk and filled both with clear liquid.
Last edited by Drakonkrabas on Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Myst

Post by Myst »

Oh well, it is not for everyone really. But you can say you tried.

-She smiles as she watches him closely, blushing as she sees the cup he put back, she looks away quickly and looks around at the things hanging on his walls- So you made all this?