CRP A Friend?

Moderator: Community Team

Drakonkrabas

Re: CRP A Friend?

Post by Drakonkrabas »

She knew his fears... Knew his clumsiness.. As if she knew everything in his lonely heart... And he did not mind her knowing... "And I am enjoying my time with you."
Myst

Post by Myst »

-She leans in a bit with a smile as she stares at him- So what shall we talk about now? I am not boring you am I? I know things can start getting to a stand still. -She laughs softly and pats his hand- We don't want that now do we?
Drakonkrabas

Post by Drakonkrabas »

"Yes, yes you right. Do you want to talk about..." Drakonkrabas was thinking about some topic that he would be knowledgeable. There must be something that he knew... But is there? Elf was not sure... "..Trees! You wrote that you are a wood elf. I like trees as well sometimes they speak to me. They say such interesting things. Do you want to hear ?"
Myst

Post by Myst »

-She sat back with a smile- Actually that sounds very interesting, yes I would love to hear about that. Also remember I am only half wood elf, and I do not have many memories of my past. Sadly I do not know my family. But anyways, tell me about what the trees say to you. -She looks into his eyes and listens-
Drakonkrabas

Post by Drakonkrabas »

Drakonkrabas took a piece of wood and listened intently. He wanted to say something romantic like: oh this piece of wood has a figurine imprisoned in it. Beautiful and pleasant like Myst oh free me and let me be her. Then Drakonkrabas could make it into nice statue. But it was not to be.

"He wants to be a little dog and to bark angrily. So that other dogs would not bother him no more, he wants to mark his territory and not be marked any more"
Myst

Post by Myst »

-She covers her mouth and giggles softly- Oh it said that did it? Well it is wood after all. -She smiled brightly at him- Well tell me, do you drink anything else beside vodka Drakonkrabas? I brought some tea if you would like some?
Drakonkrabas

Post by Drakonkrabas »

Well I drink water sometimes. I would like to try tea as well.
Myst

Post by Myst »

-She pulls out this thermos contraption from her bag, she takes the lid off and pours some in his cup that he had vodka in and then pours some in her cup that she was using, she puts the lid back on and puts it back in her bag, she looks at him as she picks up her cup- Now be careful it is hot.
Drakonkrabas

Post by Drakonkrabas »

Drakonkrabas smelled the drink. Trying to remember all the components of smell all the details. He drank it slowly.
Thank you it is very nice.
Myst

Post by Myst »

-She starts drinking hers, sipping slowly, setting her cup down she looks at him and beams- Oh I am so glad you like it. Makes me happy actually, I was a bit worried you wouldn't. -She picks her cup up again and sips slowly as it is still hot, she stares at him over her cup, watching him and thinking of what he might think of her. She sets her cup down again and brushes her skirt off, clearing her throat feeling a bit nervous now- Um so, what shall we talk about now Sir Drakonkrabras?