CRP A Friend?

Moderator: Community Team

Drakonkrabas

Re: CRP A Friend?

Post by Drakonkrabas »

I sometimes create songs. Sometimes inspired by real events sometimes I create them myself... I like songs they teach many useful things and not just that, everybody can teach useful things songs are even better. Songs can teach silly things! Nothing else can do that. How would you learn silly things with no help ?
Myst

Post by Myst »

-She looks at him speechless- Uh. I don't know.I guess I have you to teach me some silly things now. Hmmm. But life is not all about silly things you know?
Drakonkrabas

Post by Drakonkrabas »

Sadly Drakonkrabas knew... Silly things was that part of the life that was bearable.... Was she silly ? Elf was convinced that she was not. Yet... She was more than bearable... Maybe this was one of the things she had in mind?

"Life is about many things" He said vaguely. "Some, silly some useful and some just true"
Myst

Post by Myst »

-She nods- Yes it is all those things, it should never be serious all the time. I know being silly at times is very good. -She smiles at him-
Drakonkrabas

Post by Drakonkrabas »

Her eyes... Drakonkrabas could not take escapit it...

"So what kind of sillines you want to do ?"
Myst

Post by Myst »

Well we could go out and have a snowball fight. -She grins more at him-
Drakonkrabas

Post by Drakonkrabas »

Sudden memories of the last time he was in the snow fight came back to Drakonkrabas. Yes those were the days....
"Lets go"
He put on his gloves with the determinant smile. Little elf was not the sharpest knife in a drawer but even he knew exactly whats to be done now. Outside of the hut was a narrow street. Many small houses showed they windowless faces that was made somewhat presentable by presence of large icicles.
It was snowing gently ever so gently. Gathering dark clouds were blocking most of weak evening sunshine. Most. But not all, some rays still managed to reach ground to play around snowbanks
Myst

Post by Myst »

Alrighty then -She put on her coat and gloves and headed out the door and over to the empty road, she started making some snow balls as she waited for him, not paying attention if he was around or not-
Drakonkrabas

Post by Drakonkrabas »

And then it flew... Oh how it flew... Crossing the cold evening air, rolling ever so slightly closer and closer to its target... An inch just an inch and snowball would have managed... But... It flew past Misty blissfully unaware of its coming.
Elf had a decision to made reload here and now or run to the cover as retaliation would surely be cold. Tonight he was brave. Maybe too brave he took his time and started to form another ball.
Myst

Post by Myst »

-She looked up sensing something, she shook her head and turned around seeing him, she grinned and threw her snowball, once loose she watched as it flew, going right by his head, she softly cursed and picked up another one and got ready to give it another try-