And so it begins

Moderator: Community Team

Drakonkrabas

And so it begins

Post by Drakonkrabas »

Drakonkrabas put his diary under his pillow and took a deep breath. "I am going to do it. Not tomorrow, but today." And thus he went out with determined face, 3 coins and a bag with some bread and honey (quest of the lifetime does not mean one should go without lunch). He wore his best cloth (his coat only had few wholes and boots stopped at least 75 percent of water from getting in). Elf walked fast soon he left poor part of the city and each zone were rich craftsmen had their workshops. He looked around knowing not where is his destination, but decided that it must be somewhere here.
Myst

Re: And so it begins

Post by Myst »

-Myst comes out of her cottage heading towards her office, she is busy looking into her bag for something and does not see who is standing there and bumps into him, she quickly looks up to apologize and sees him for the first time since they shared that brief kiss, she feels stunned and but happy at the same time doesn't know what to say, she blushes as she just stares at him-
Drakonkrabas

Post by Drakonkrabas »

Drakonkrabas heart fell straight into his feats. All he could think was I had to go sooner. Why I did not asked for a way. Why here why now? Panic was getting stronger and stronger. He tried to understand which way the wind was blowing. But to the horror of poor Elf there was no wind! And Myst was close. So very close. he could smell her perfume... Panic was fighting with desire to say something. Awkward second passed then another and another...

A child running in the street stooped to watch this rare sight two grown ups engaged in what seem to be a staring contest. He could see both of them struggling very hard since their face grew more and more red with each second of silence.

Each contest has a looser and Drakonkrabas sure was quite adapt at loosing. "Hi..."
Myst

Post by Myst »

-She brushed her hair back behind her ear and looked down, still blushing, she smiled slightly as she talked softly- "Hello"
Drakonkrabas

Post by Drakonkrabas »

Was this alright? I say hi she said hello. Drakonkrabas had much less polite conversations maybe he could go now?
Ow the irony the building he was looking so long time was so very near now he see the sight just few houses away... No... something more needs to be said he knew that... But what if she notices? Elf needed to be careful so very careful.
"Thank you for the flowers" "So very beautiful flowers" He would have said more, but luckily he managed to stop him self.

Child grew bored. Instead of looking at elfs he pus some snow and threw i into the windows of several near houses. Alfreds magical mushroom tea shop got worst of it while Jankels snake emporium and Gargantuans beastly tooth factory were spared most of snow do to the distance,
Myst

Post by Myst »

-Myst watched the child then yelled out at him to stop throwing at the business windows for he might break a window, she then looked back at Drackonkrabas and smiled softly, she felt nervous and didn't know what to really say to him, it has been so long and now that she was a widow, she sighed before speaking to him again- "I just wanted you to know I was thinking of you. I... I don't know how you felt after that..." -She looked away from him and didn't say anymore-
Drakonkrabas

Post by Drakonkrabas »

"I feel..." How did he felt ? Thinking about several things at the same time was not the strength of Drakonkrabas especially when one of the things is Myst. So for a moment he forgot his glorious quest and answered. " I feel I would realy like to meet you again... Of course if and when it is convenient to you. Being a mayor and studying and all that" He made several more excuses ending with " But if you ever have time... Let's meet"
Myst

Post by Myst »

-She smiles softly at him and blushes a bit, she nods a little- I would like that, where shall we meet? -She stares at him intently with excitement but tries to hide it from him-
Drakonkrabas

Post by Drakonkrabas »

"I know the place on the hill just outside the city gate. Let's meet there... " When can the quest can be completed ? Drakonkrabas was not sure a day? Now one must not rush! Three days? But he wanted to meet her sooner... " day after tomorrow after tomorrow "
Myst

Post by Myst »

-Playing with her hands nervously she smiles at him softly and nods- "Ok sounds wonderful, day after tomorrow, right. I can't wait."