OOC Town Hall Bulletin Board

Moderator: Community Team

waerth

OOC Town Hall Bulletin Board

Post by waerth »

Last edited by waerth on Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
waerth

Re: *Town Hall Bulletin Board

Post by waerth »

OOC: it is such a typical response for a small group of players that has monopolized the game in their small clique only. They are moaning no new players sign on yet they still persist in only dividing things and positions amongst themselves.

The developers have made a nice game. But for instance in my sale events none of my blacksmith items seem ever sold to the monopolist group.

I requested resources to be placed on the markets. And they were for atrocious prices. Meanwhile they trade everything amongst eachother.

I know I am just person. There are only 2 reasons I don't let my character die and feed it every day. 1) I hope things will change 2) I dont want all of my goods to be given to town hall or uni or cathedral because then it will be subdivided amongst themselves.

I hope Cork gets closed
/OOC

So typical a reaction for the thief of titles for no reason.

Master Blacksmith
Baron
Waerth
Myst

Post by Myst »

OOC: Excuse me but I do not sell among just anyone but the town, if you see that. I have put things up for sell and they are still there for you. And I thought they was for decent price, but if not then come to me and talk to me. Do not assume things. I am tired of being accused of things that are not true. I have been in office now my second term and things have been going great I thought but you have issues then mail me.
Silence

Post by Silence »

((To tpb Myst, there is another thread currently open for discussing this in an OOC manner. Let's move things there if we're going to talk OOC about this:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12858

))
Amaryllis

Post by Amaryllis »

OOC split off, topic locked.

To discuss player retention, follow above link.