Widu is dying

Moderator: Community Team

Vhagar

Re: Widu is dying

Post by Vhagar »

Why I can't imagine why anyone would avoid you all or would neglect to come to you with their troubles when they are treated as nicely as a concerned citizen is here. :lol:
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

Myst wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 8:15 am Well it was made to sound as if I was the one being voted in from a family, since I was last voted in. Also he mentioned about the mayor and Widu, he should have just came to me like he has in the past. I believe he just wanted to start trouble. -sighs-
Aye.
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Varann

Post by Varann »

Varann listen and get very frustraited as they feel they are getting side tracked instead of dealing with things.
Look lets try and sort this out rather then just going round in circles. Wearth says Widu is dying and states the lack of eggs and bread on the market as the reason.

His concerns about the family are not the point of his post so why are we focusing on that and not the fact he feels Widu is dying.... Are we so wrapped up in playing the blame game that we're gonna ignore the problem and not sort it out.....
Silence

Post by Silence »

I hear yer gettin on top of that particular problem and I think the mayor's also on top of it. Since I'm currently travelling anyway, if the town needs anything that I should keep my eye out for, let me know...

Until then, though... welcome to Kiene, Stat. Nothing about this is new. There aren't many who actually do anything to help the damned place and those that do usually end up being branded as traitors and outsiders who are stirring up trouble by even acknowledging that things aren't great.
Myst

Post by Myst »

Hey Alder can you get some eggs please, I will reimburse you when you get back. Thank you.
Esmaralda

Post by Esmaralda »

I make lots of bread in Cork. I've just baked another 125 pieces or so. Once I finish my other workshop work, i'll make a quick trip to Widu and deposit it on the market there. That should last a while.
Myst

Post by Myst »

I thank you very much Es. -Smiles-
Varann

Post by Varann »

I am a trader and forager at heart so if you need any thing Myst, Rieron, justlet me know and I'll get it for you. My hands are itching to travel again
Myst

Post by Myst »

Thank you Varann, I will keep you in mind
Ambar

Post by Ambar »

So then, since most of you sounded in, Let me ask this as a thought starter.

What would Each of you do to improve Widu? I am still new and learning some concepts, but there must be some among the active who would band together for improvement.

Not working together will get anyone nowhere.