Warning!!!!!

Moderator: Community Team

Katara

Warning!!!!!

Post by Katara »

FENIANS HAVE TAKEN OVER WIDU ONCE MORE!!!!!
Banner made by Scarlet/Katara Dalakoi/Member of the Dalakoi Family/Married to Duchess Victorious/mother to Jasper Dalakoi, Natalia Dalakoi, Aurora Kulash-Dalakoi, and Amarice Kulash-Dalakoi
Marcus_Aurelius

Re: Warning!!!!!

Post by Marcus_Aurelius »

My Lady Katara, hardly proper to assume the King has taken over a town which is his. He merely returned it to his rightful control

Taken over is such a horrible term
Katara

Post by Katara »

Shouldn't one be a citizen of Kiene before assuming control...Records show you are a member of the Fenian VR as are some of your council members
Banner made by Scarlet/Katara Dalakoi/Member of the Dalakoi Family/Married to Duchess Victorious/mother to Jasper Dalakoi, Natalia Dalakoi, Aurora Kulash-Dalakoi, and Amarice Kulash-Dalakoi
Marcus_Aurelius

We are all one people in this land, borders are just arbitrary constructs designed to keep us apart for arbitrary reasons
Silence

Post by Silence »

You know... I do have to wonder how this happens.

Like, is getting a town guard really that difficult? Noticing that a foreigner is in the area? Noticing that the town hall of Widu was already taken and so maybe the guard would want to be raised?

Alright, fine... let's just get this over with:

By the current laws of Kiene, the following is true:

Under Treason:

e. Acting to undermine, destabilize, or overthrow the government of Kiene by means of revolting against the Sovereign, or by means of revolting against council or mayor without the prior written approval of aforementioned leaderships.
i. A government entity formed without authorization is an illegitimate government.
ii. Any actions or proclamations made by an unauthorized government are void.

f. Sovereignty is appointed only through a legitimate Rite of Succession. Declaring Sovereignty otherwise, without express written approval of the current Sovereign, is the highest act of treason against Kiene.

Under Public disorder:
a. Revolt — Any attempt to remove an elected or appointed official from a Town Hall or the Viceregal Castle regardless of intent or success is considered a moderate to serious crime.
i. Attempted revolt — if not authorized by the Viceregal Council will be prosecuted.
ii. Successful revolt — if not authorized by the Viceregal Council will be prosecuted
iii. Authorized revolts — must be approved by the Viceregal Council. Authorized revolts are exempt from prosecution.

In other words... no... nothing you say has any authority as king by Kiene's own laws... you could change those laws... except that those laws would, by the previous laws, be void.

Honestly, I'd recommend that the citizens ignore this and carry on with their lives... there's a reasonable chance that this is going to damage Kiene again... but, I'd hope that the administration has learned 'something' from last time and can deal with this.
Marcus_Aurelius

A town guard was posted and in fact assisted me in seizing the castle from the corrupt administration. they are now valiantly defending the town and the rightful ruler of this land.

As the people's champion, the laws do not apply. No public prosecutor of this free, new government would prosecute the people who have lifted them from tyranny!
waerth

Post by waerth »

Which people? There are only 9 creatures left

W