Mayor's Office

Moderator: Community Team

Aingeal

Mayor's Office

Post by Aingeal »

A young page comes and tacks up a new bulitien for all to see:
Citizens of Widu:

Fenia has no intention of harming or attacking any creature, so long they do not create an army or attempt to revolt. Any attempt to take the Town Hall from Fenia will be swiftly dealt with and punished according to Fenian Law.

Anyone who does not wish to remain in Fenia is free to leave at anytime. If you leave by or before October 9th 1659, we will fund the cost of any lost fields. To request these funds, please write to myself, Aingeal.

Anyone who wishes to remain in Widu, and by extension Fenia, is expected to abide by all the laws of Fenia. If you were injured or otherwise encumbered by the events of the last few days and wish to remain in Fenia, please contact me (Aingeal) and I will compensate you for your injuries and time up to 500 Freznics.

Our goal here is to return Widu to its rightful and natural sovereign as peaceably as possible from this point forward. It will be a transition, so if you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out to myself (Aingeal), or our Viceroy, Aishe.

Finally, I would like to say that Fenia salutes the soldiers on both sides, for standing up for their homes and what they believed was right. Those who fought for Widu in the battles of September 25th and September 26th will not be prosecuted nor judged for those actions.

If you have inquiries, concerns, or suggestions, please contact myself or Viceroy, Aishe. Here’s to a prosperous time for Widu!

In Service:
Aingeal Andreaa Chovexani
Marchioness of Northmarch
Interim Mayor of Widu
Royal Guard of Fenia
Mother to Amara, Wife to Anessen, Guard of Fenia
waerth

Re: Mayor's Office

Post by waerth »

Waerth looks at it and says "bah humbug"
"Anther day a new set of dictators!"
"Widu should be free of all these oppressors"
Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

The gold mine to the west of Widu has now been reopened. It is being upgraded and repaired, and the wage is 21f.

Any questions please me me know.
Amayama

Post by Amayama »

Good Morning Dear Mayor,

I have read your notices and mayor's message regarding our town's change in regent, but I noticed that the information was a bit dated. It was a bit confusing for a new resident like meself.

Sincerely,
Amayama
Aishe
Location: OOC: On RL maternity leave. In retreat IG, checking forums occasionally. Available on discord.

Post by Aishe »

To All Fenians, Noble and Commoner:

This is a general announcement that the territory of Widu has officially been drawn into our nobility system. Titles in this territory are now available.

For those who have relocated to Widu and have a title elsewhere, contact myself to talk about a title transfer into the new territory. This is at your discretion and not necessary should you like to keep your current title.

For those who are from Widu, you are now able to request or nominate for titles in the territory. Discrimination will not be had; all Fenian citizens have the opportunities to earn nobility.

Inquiries and concerns should be sent to me. Thank you.

Queen of Fenia
Vicerine of Fenia
Viscountess of Ettinford

March 17th of 1660
OOC: New maps and titles can be found here.
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[Art | Historian ]
Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

Amayama wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:04 pm Good Morning Dear Mayor,

I have read your notices and mayor's message regarding our town's change in regent, but I noticed that the information was a bit dated. It was a bit confusing for a new resident like meself.

Sincerely,
Amayama
I will get these things updated in the next couple days... I have been slightly ill and my steward helping to take care of things (RL).