[ORP] Whitwater Estate

Moderator: Community Team

Rosalie

Re: [ORP] Whitwater Estate

Post by Rosalie »

The raven haired woman followed the Countess along the pathway up to the manor. Once inside, Rosalie sat down on the chair near the fireplace that had been indicated to her. It was unnecessary to occupy the space so near to the fire, especially as Bridget seemed to be much more bothered by the cold, but she didn't want to be rude either. "I'm alright, I promise. I wouldn't want to put you out," Rosalie said in reply to her host's offer of fresh clothing or a blanket.

She waited for the other woman to join her at the table, gratefully accepting the tea as she pulled her legs up into her dress and tucked them beneath her so she was sitting cross-legged in the chair.
"The creature is said to be a hybrid of sorts," she paused to take a sip of her tea before continuing, "it's said to be half-dragon, half-octopus. The story goes that it lurks in the depths of great trenches, one such trench is a few miles off this coast." Rosalie glanced back towards the sea. From this window, she had an even better vantage point of the sea below. "I came here to survey the coast. I'm not sure what I'm looking for exactly. Anything noteworthy, I guess."
~ Countess of Northborough ~ Daughter of Ella ~ Blackwood Family ~ Banner by Zehara ~