[RP] Baptism of Homersonofsimp

Moderator: Community Team

Xavier

[RP] Baptism of Homersonofsimp

Post by Xavier »

A short note is delivered to the person…
Homersonofsimp

You have been summoned to the forests of Widu to initiate your baptism. Please come as soon as possible.

Xavier, Apostle of Darkness
homersonofsimp

Re: [RP] Baptism of Homersonofsimp

Post by homersonofsimp »

Homer arrives, his head shaved and having taken a ritual bath in preparation for this important day. The forest is alive with the sounds of animals and homer enjoys their company. He finds a place where the sun is breaking through the trees and kneels down to pray and await the Apostle.
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Xavier moved through the forests until he found the person he had been looking for. He stepped towards him and grunted to get his attention. He nodded his head and brought out a book and the necessary components for the ritual. Homersonofsimp, the path you are taking today is an important journey. It is but one among many. Do not enter lightly as you will be a role model for others to follow. Xavier brought forth two potions and held them in his hand. Do you understand the commitment that you are about to start, Homersonofsimp? Xavier waited for the reply.
Last edited by Xavier on Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
homersonofsimp

Post by homersonofsimp »

"I do, sir. I am ready to commit my life to the faith."
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse flew on her horse to come to this Day and witness the bapatisim of a other good priest...
Jason

Post by Jason »

Getting away from his duties and all and leaving his wife at home Jason on his blue dragon flew to the forest of Widu. Upon landing he saw Xavier and the to-be Priest of the Widu Temple. When he did land he walked with haste to both of them and served as a witness to the baptism.
homersonofsimp

Post by homersonofsimp »

Homer was pleased to see the gathering crowd of august personages. He contemplated the potions in Xavier's hands.
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Athnal was leaning against a tree, watching gathering people. He has never seen a baptism before but presence of Xavier indicated on importance of this event. He wondered when Apostle will take care of vacant post of priest in the temple of Widu. After a couple of minutes he surmised baptised fellow might be Order's choice.

"Yes, yesss indeed" the Voice in his head hissed painfully "They want trick you into having a Bravian spy...right under your nose!"

He grabbed his head and suspiciously looked around.
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Xavier pulled out a second potion. One was clear. The other was a bubbling green potion. Homersonofsimp, in my hands, I have two potions. The clear potion represents the appearance of many to be clear without any blemishes, but lacking any zeal, energy, or desire to improve. The other potion represents your life in the future if you embrace the path of the Faith. You will always strive to improve, full of energy to do what is right, and the promise of your vows. These potions should not be drank lightly. For once you have chosen the path, you have admitted your wholehearted decision to accept the Faith. Walking away from what you know to be right is the path to inner destruction. I give you your choice. Do not do it for friends, or even for Love. Pick your potion for yourself and drink. Xavier ignored the witnesses to the event as he continued the ceremony.
homersonofsimp

Post by homersonofsimp »

Without hesitation, Homer takes the green potion from Xavier's hand and quaffs it.

Instantly he is filled with a sense of being alive. It is as if he is the same person, but everything else is new and different.