[RP]The Baptism of Pygmantal

Moderator: Community Team

Ermalyse

[RP]The Baptism of Pygmantal

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse sent a Page to fined Pygmantal

My Dear Pymantal,

You are summoned to the Forest of Widu for your Baptism
Ermalyse waited for her little student to come and fined her in the clearing in the middle of the woods proud to be the one to have the honour of his Baptism.
Last edited by Ermalyse on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pygmental

Re: The Baptism of Pygmantal

Post by pygmental »

Tad walks out to the woods where he is supposed to meet Ermalyse in his good pants and shirt.

Ah, bonjour Erma. are we ready?
Ermalyse

Re: The Baptism of Pygmantal

Post by Ermalyse »

"I am glad that you came today. You have shown great devotion to the Faith waiting for your baptism. Your request for my hand in doing so was one I was willing to honour as you have given menot only the chance to be your teacher but your most closest friend. I will not forget your kindness to myself and the many will remember you spreading the word of faith thrue the streets of Secfenia."

"The path you are taking today is an important journey. It is but one among many. Do not enter lightly as you will be a role model for others to follow the Faith after you."

Ermalyse waves a hand revealing a potion in it.

"Do you understand the commitment that you are about to start?"
pygmental

Re: [RP]The Baptism of Pygmantal

Post by pygmental »

I understand Priestess. I shall not forget the teaching of the mages.
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse smiles and pulls out a second potion. One was clear. The other was a bubbling green potion.

"In my hands, I have two potions.

The clear potion represents the appearance of many to be clear without any blemishes, but lacking any zeal, energy, or desire to improve.

The other potion represents your life in the future if you embrace the path of the Faith. You will always strive to improve, full of energy to do what is right, and the promise of your vows.

These potions should not be drank lightly. For once you have chosen the path, you have admitted your wholehearted decision to accept the Faith. Walking away from what you know to be right is the path to inner destruction.

I give you your choice. Do not do it for friends, or even for Love. Pick your potion for yourself and drink."
pygmental

Post by pygmental »

Without hesitation Tad takes the green potion from Ermalyse, and wieghing it for a moment in his hand he uncorks and drinks it at one draught.
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse smiled at the choice. Watching him drink, she rested upon her staff. It glowed green and watched as a green aura surrounded him for a moment.

"By the power of the Mages, I hereby declare you to be a follower of the faith. May your days be blessed and your path clear. You are also a special convert as you have studied hard and learned well the teaching of the Faith, remember the faith it self has a perfect Balance with Many paths to chose,what ever this Path may be teach the peolpe of the Faith, and guide them to the teachings of the Mages. I, hereby Nominate you In the Great Temple of Muscaz to be priest of the Temple of Widu. Serve her well and she will give you bountiful children in the faith."

She Bows bows her head making a circular motion with her staff in the air. A red fire emerged and slowly disappeared.

"May we go to the Taverns to celebrate? I am willing to serve the tea " She smiled softly and winked..
pygmental

Post by pygmental »

Thank you Ermalyse, that sounds wonderful. he looks around a little confuse, not sure to expect any changes in the world or himself, but feels light o body and spirit.