How Do You Say, Goodbye??

Moderator: Community Team

Drydan

Re: How Do You Say, Goodbye??

Post by Drydan »

He sat waiting for Ava to pour water over his hair...after quite a few dumps of water, he heard her giggling. Once she spoke to him that he should check her work so he opened his eyes looking around for a mirror but could not find one just yet. Could she be hiding it?

Would you get me a mirror so I can see please?

One thing, he had a feeling it was all good and no more bubbles so he waited for her to retrieve a mirror for him to see his hair. He ran his fingers through his hair then looked at his fingers they do not show any bubbles but he still wanted to make sure before confirming.
Ava

Post by Ava »

A few more dips of water and a mirror check later, all the bubbles are gone. Ava steps from the tub taking up a towel drying her bath warmed skin then slips into her robe to await Drydan to do the same and join her for the walk to their room. While she waits for him her mind brings back those eerie visions she had a little while ago and the feeling of deja vu creeps across her soul once again...though she tries very hard to not let it show on her face.

When they're in their room her robe finds its place on the chair by the bed as she slips between the cool cotton linens. Sinking into the feathery abyss along side the man of her heart, all is right in the world once more as passion reveals itself for quite some time before the weight of their eyelids becomes too much to bear. Sleep takes control and her mind is free and clear of eerie visions...................for now.
Drydan

Post by Drydan »

After their baths he dried himself put on his robe and followed her to their room. Once they arrived he saw her remove her robe seeing that silky soft and smooth skin put a smile on his face so he removed his robe slipped next to her having her in his arms. Feeling her next to him, it felt perfect and nothing will get between them. Oh not this night or even ever. After awhile they fell asleep he dreamed of her and Corrie running around and dancing in the flowers and laughing.

Next morning, he slipped out of the bed looked at Ava and smiled. He got dressed went out quietly not to disturb her headed outside found a flower and picked it. He wrote a short note to her "I love you my sweet angel and I have Corrie we are out taking in the beauty of the flowers and birds while you relax this morning." left the flower next to her. Then tiptoed out to Corrie's room who was dressed and ran to him hugging his leg. He swooped down grabbing her giving her kisses and hugs.

Well, lookie who is up? Have you eaten yet? *Corrie nods her head* so you have? Good then let's go outside and go for a walk to see flowers and birds. *Corrie squeals*

Ma?

Oh Mommy is asleep so just you and I ...we'll have some fun.

Corrie squeals happily knowing that Mommy is sleeping and will have fun with Drydan. With that he nodded his head at Rachel then slipped out carrying Corrie in his arms then let her down taking her hand walking along the paths seeing the flowers and hearing the birds sing. Ahhh Spring is finally here. That means one thing to him and Ava......
Ava

Post by Ava »

Many days, weeks and even months pass by. The more time Ave spends with Drydan the more certain she is that agreeing to be his wife was the right thing to do. Corrie loves him just as much as she does and Rachel is learning her new role as 'part time nanny', and has even endeavored to explore a new life of her own with a couple of her lady friends from town. When Ava looks at Rachel she can tell she is adapting well to not being with Corrie as much. One morning at breakfast she sits with Rachel eating fresh fruit, croissants and tea as they chat.

"It is good to see you out socializing again, Rachel. I do hope you know that you have a job and a home here for a very long time, in spite of the fact that you do not have to spend so much time with Corrie now that Drydan is here. I still need your help very much."

"Yes miss Ava, I know, and thank you. I am actually getting used to and enjoying some free time to myself. Little Corrie is a treasure to be sure, but it is nice to see my friends more often."

"Yes, time with a child is good. But time with other adults is needed to preserve one's sanity." Ava giggles, and soon the table is cleared. Rachel heads out to visit with friends and Ava goes in search of her Love and little girl. It isn't hard to find them as she knows where they love to play the most. Turning the corner into the gardens she can hear Corrie's laughter and follows the sound. Pausing some distance away she stands, leaning on a tree and watches the two loves of her life play amongst the flowers.
Drydan

Post by Drydan »

On this beautiful day of sunshine, Drydan and Corrie were out in the gardens playing a hide and seek game together. They were having fun together while Ava was in the house doing some small chores before joining them. Suddenly he sees Ava in the corner of his eye and puts his finger on his lips to Corrie and points to Ava who was leaning against the tree. But he took Corrie and ducked down snuck through the flowers without a sound or any kind of movement in the flowers and slipped around the house to behind the tree. Corrie giggled as they arrived behind Ava...he looked at Corrie and giggled too. He set Corrie down and she ran around to her mother grabbing her legs.

Well, that plan didn't work but that is alright. *laughs as he watched Corrie hugging her mother then slips beside her giving her sweet kisses.* All is well? *Corrie grabs his hand and dragged him back into the Garden* I guess it's playtime again.

He laughs and swoops Corrie in his arm placing her on his shoulders enters the garden pretending they were looking for unicorns as Corrie wanted to find one and told him so. He slightly raised his voice to tell Ava.

You wanna join us finding unicorns? Corrie says there are in the Gardens and I seen em too.
Ava

Post by Ava »

Still watching them play she watches as the disappear through some shrubbery . Thinking it all a part of the game she patiently waits for them to emerge once again.....only to be slightly startled hearing Corrie's giggle behind her. Turning around she sees they had both tried to be sneaky and giggles at the two of them.....their 'scare mommy' plot foiled as Corrie wraps herself around Ava's legs. With a giggle she ruffles Corrie's hair then returns her love's sweet kiss.

Before Ava could really get a word in, Corrie turned and grabs Drydan's hand again tugging him back into the gardens. A question tossed over his shoulder is answered as she waves.

"No. I'll leave the unicorn hunting to you two experienced hunters. I have some things to take care of in the house." With a blown kiss and a giggle she watches them disappear into the gardens once again then heads back into the house to work on wedding plans.
Drydan

Post by Drydan »

Drydan sensed that there was something she wanted to talk about. He went about with Corrie for a little while longer then it was time to get her in and bathe her.

Corrie, time to go in and get a bath in.

Corrie made a sad face and gave him the puppy eyes look. He chuckled lightly...he would fall for that at an another day but not today.

pwease da play more?

He smiles at Corrie..knelt down to her lifted her up in his arms kissed her cheek.

It is time to go in and I will bet you are hungry too. Let's go in and see what is cooking but first a bath since we are dirty and have been playing in the flowers and dirt.

Awwww da pwease pwease.

He laughed and raised her up in the air. He flew her in the air like she was a bird soaring high up in the sky. She giggled and laughed all the way to the house. They both entered in the house into the bathroom where he started a bath and got her out of her dirty clothes. He slipped her in the bath and began bathing her getting her all pretty and smelling good for her mother. Once she was all cleaned up, he took her out , grabbed a towel , dried her off and once she was dry she ran off into her room getting her nappy and pajamas waiting for Drydan to come in. He got her dressed then she ran to look for her mother.

Maaaaaaaaaaaa

Once she took off he went into their bedroom got his clothing and went to the bathroom. He shook his head as he forgot to drain the bathwater and took out the plug. He waited and once it was drained he started a fresh clean bath and got in ..bathed himself getting all clean and making sure he scrubbed well. After his bath he dried himself..put on his clothes and let the water out. He cleaned the tub out then gathered their dirty clothes and put them in the area where they kept their dirty laundry for washing. After he finished, he sought out for Ava.
Drydan

Post by Drydan »

Many more months later, Drydan, Ava, and Corrie are still together as well as Rachel. Rachel, she had been busy with her life since she is at the house part of the time and at the same time socializing with her friends which he thought it was good for her to do that. Both Drydan and Ava are still planning their wedding. When? Soon he hopes, Dry has really deep love for Ava as well as Corrie. Corrie, now almost, he thinks carefully, 2? But she is growing and learning a few things, even some Elven Language which he teaches her little by little. Now she is starting to speak a little bit more better with her natural language. She loves the outdoors as much as Dry does and spends just as much as he does. What he does not do is take her to hunting which he fears that she could get hurt and not only that, she is not old enough to go. She always pouts when he goes hunting. Fishing, sure she loves to fish and often she brings home fish along with Dry. At the same time, she is learning the different plants for healing and cooking while she goes fishing which helps Ava and Rachel when they need herbal plants. Corrie loves to play with her toys when she is alone in her room with either, Rachel, Ava and Dry. Nightly, Dry reads Corrie bedtime stories which she LOVES to listen probably because of his soothing and calm voice and at the same time able to make different voices to distinguish different characters in a story. Before she used to giggle at his voices and she learned that he was not doing to make her laugh but understood how the characters are. She still does giggle at his voices just because it sounds funny at that same time she knew what Dry was doing. But this day, he was standing near the pond where Hooper was watching Corrie playing near the water next to him pretending to be fishing with a stick. He smiled kneeling down swooping her up into his arms. She dropped the stick and squealed while putting her arms out like a bird soaring in the air as he took her around the yard looking for Ava.
Ava

Post by Ava »

Several months later...........................
Ava

Post by Ava »

(OOC) I have tried to sort out a post for this story. It is one thing for a player to leave the game because they feel they have done all they can to contribute to it. It is a whole other story to know that someone has passed away in real life. The pain of knowing that about Robert, TPB Drydan, is something I have never had to deal with before on such a personal level. I have written and rewritten and written again, trying to sort a "story plot" for why Drydan is not here anymore, but I keep coming up empty on how to write it. I want to honour Drydan as well as TPB him. I know his passing has touched many of you here, so now I call on each of you to please help me find a way to proceed with his story.

Please send me any ideas you have, via ingame mail and I will sort through them for ideas on how to honour both Drydan and his player, Robert. I know this is kind of an awkward subject to talk about, but he deserves my (our) best efforts. I look forward to reading your mails as they arrive. Thank you. TPB Ava (End/OOC)