How Do You Say, Goodbye??

Moderator: Community Team

Karcier_Aisu

Re: How Do You Say, Goodbye??

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Like any living creature, when he had spoken his words and she remained there in silence. He had a moment of doubt, a moment of fear that he had gone to far or said to much. But that fear faded away like snow melting upon a hot rainfall. He smiled and caressed her cheek gently, his eyes felt wide his mind awake. "I suppose we ought to plan a first date...my treat...you know Town Hall can pay for it" he chuckled.

He had no thought for the future, not this time. He knew better then to project the what ifs and all the thoughts that could drown him in that state of thinking. No instead he was in the now, he was the leaf on a river floating aimlessly not considering the journeys end merely living with it. He would enjoy each moment, take them as they came and never held onto them for to long so that afterwards they could enjoy other good moments togethor. It felt like a dream to him, maybe it was ..so he pinched himself then laughed softly as he went to give her a warm hug.

"So..what'cha wanna do partner ?"
Ava

Post by Ava »

She watched his face go from mild concern to relieved relaxation as she agreed to seeing where this would go. Subconsciously she finds herself leaning into his soft caress as he mentions a first date, and giggles. "You are naughty, wanting to use town hall funds." Her smile lingers as she watches him pinch himself...she wondered why, but then he laughs and she realizes he is thinking the same way she was. Making sure this was real.

An offered hug is warmly returned, though instead of pulling away, she closes her eyes taking in the moment. Her heart still racing the winds at this new prospect of love unfolds right in front of her. In his familiar silly way he asks what she wants to do, and it was as if her stomach heard him and chose to reply. From the depths of her tummy comes a growling sound that could probably been heard in Cork!!

Still tucked in his arms a fit of laughter hits her and she buries her face against his chest. "I think my tummy just answered that question. It seems I want to eat dinner." More giggles and snuggles an then she looks up at him. "So tell me, besides strawberry cake, what is your favourite dinner food, hmmm??"
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

His joyful laugh echoed in the room as he poked her tummy and said "I guess that answers that question huh..." he then let his finger rise and poke her nose."Dinner eh...well this is your home...or we could ask the kids to cook something...I'm sure that wouldn't involve mud or whatever plants they find in the garden." he grinned alongside chuckling, as a child he'd been caught removing flowers from pots and eating the mud such was one of the few things he remembered his mother telling him. Ever the mischievous child. "Hmmm...dinner food..thats tough...I quite like old Kienian cuisine but thats somewhat lost under all that lava...but I won't say no to any of your meals...although maybe nothing with Fish..."

"What about you, Dinner food that is..." he said quietly as he leaned back into her, letting her snuggle into him. "I wonder how our kids are doing...do you think they've repainted the garden blue yet ?" he chuckled softly.

"
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse had a very adventurous last month.First her rebirth, in result losing her memory for several months. She still didnt remember everything but she did remember her family.She decided to write a letter to her dear cousin who would be now the Matriach of her dear mothers name Di Capeitra.
My dear cousine.. I have reborn from my ashes and regain my memory after several month of amnesia. I still dont remember everything but I do remember my family. I wished to simply tell you I remember you being dear.
Do you remember me? Are you Well? Are you happy? If you do not remember me, all is well. I just wanted to see how my family was fairing after my death and rebirth. If you do remember I hope we could drink some tea and remember times.

With much love.
Ermalyse De La Croix,

She would spray the letter with a gentle touch of Orchids scent as her usual signature. Roll it and give it to her Phoenix.  She would tell the creature to bring it to widu where her dear cousine lived.

( just wanted to say hi and missing to rp with you and rest of family)