How Do You Say, Goodbye??

Moderator: Community Team

Drydan

Re: How Do You Say, Goodbye??

Post by Drydan »

Dinner went well and everyone enjoyed it. After dinner he stood up and swooped Corrie into his arms and Corrie giggled loudly reaching for his nose with her little hands.

Let's go get a bath little princess. After you love, I got her in my arms.

He followed Ava into the bathroom and proceeded to undress Corrie while Ava filled the tub with a nice warm water for Corrie to have a bath. After the tub was ready he placed Corrie in the water sat down on the floor next to the tub. He watched her splash the water and she giggled. She babbled loudly and made music. He looks at his love and smiles who was watching Corrie.

Cloth please?
Ava

Post by Ava »

As they pass the kitchen doorway, Ava sticks her head in an tells her she can take the rest of the evening off. Rachel nods and smiles.

In the wash room a smile crosses her face. Ava never tires of hearing her daughter's voice, and hearing her respond to Drydan is even better. Ava pours two buckets of cold eater into the small tub, then dips a bucket of fire heated water from the cauldron an adds it to the cold until it is comfortably warm for Corrie.

Soon there is laughter and lots of lavender bubbles as Ava hands him the cloth. They wash and play at the same time, and it isn't long when Ava knows the lavender is doing its job. Between the warm water and soothing lavender scent, Corrie begins to calm.

Ava has her clean nappy and warm fuzzy pajamas ready for when the bath is finished. "After your bath, how about a bed time story, hmmm?" Corrie grins and smacks the water.
Drydan

Post by Drydan »

He was ahead of Ava when she questioned a story. He took Corrie out set her on her feet dries her off then suddenly she runs off as fast as she could but he got up quickly grabbing the pajamas and her nappy stayed with her until she arrived to her room. Once she arrives to her room she went to her bookshelf pulls out a book" Da?" He chuckled lightly sat on the floor lays the towel on the floor then pats on the floor for Corrie to lay down.

C'mere princess, we need to dress you so you do not catch a cold.

Corrie giggles as she comes to him allows him to put on her nappy and pajamas then gives her kisses when he was done and got up sat down in the chair.

Ready for a story time?

Corrie squeals gets up as fast as her toddler arms and legs allows her and comes to him and he lifts her up like a bird and lands onto his lap. He then takes the book opens it up. He begins to read.

Once upon a time there was a human girl child and an elf male child who were friends...

He read the story and pretty soon Corrie falls asleep and smiles at her. He carefully gets up and lays her down in her bed covers her up placing her dolls near her as she sleeps.
Ava

Post by Ava »

Ava giggles watching Corrie take off as fast as she can go....her jammies & nappy disappearing from her hands just as quickly as Drydan takes off after her. Ava catches up and turns her bed down while he gets Corrie dressed and soon they're settled in the chair for a story.

His voice is soothing as the story goes and a certain little red head is nodding off into dream land. Mitzie takes her place by Corrie's bed as they quietly slip out the door leaving it unlatched should Mitzi need to go out.

"Shall we go sort out the wardrobe in my....erm...," Ava blushes some. "....in our room, love?"
Drydan

Post by Drydan »

He smiles as they left Corrie's room seeing Mitzi take her spot next to the bed as her protector and went to their room.

Wardrobe? MMMMM well we could but we do not have to.

He slips his arms around Ava leaning in kisses her lips softly.

What do you think?
Ava

Post by Ava »

"Well we could alw....". Her words are cut short as he closes the distance ending in a kiss that melted her soul. Barely able to breathe, she hears another question. The implications bring blush to her cheeks once more.

"I suppose... I suppose it could...well we don't have to...". For the life of her, Ava can't string enough words together to make any sense, even to herself as she trips over her own words. All cognitive thought eludes her....

After a couple moments she finally collects enough of her senses to speak. "The sooner we get it done the better....no?"
Drydan

Post by Drydan »

He smiles watching her stumble over words trying to make sense.

Why rush when you can take your time and look at your clothing and see if you want to update your wardrobe?

After all he was in no hurry to unpack his clothing, he wanted to make sure she has all she wants in her wardrobe before he puts his in.

It's up to you love. It does not matter to me as long as you are happy with what you have.

He reaches up brushes her hair from her eyes and smiles.
Ava

Post by Ava »

Hearing him a little smile crosses her face. "My wardrobe is sufficient for me, and unless you have more clothes than you know what to do with, it should only take a few moments.". She softly smiles as something comes to mind.

"Besides, wouldn't you like to get out of these day time clothes an into something more relaxing? I know I would.". Her smile turns from 'soft' to almost...challenging as she nibbled on her lower lip.
Drydan

Post by Drydan »

He nods his head as he listens.

I've got something comfortable to wear. Let me change into them.

He went to his bag pulled out something to wear for the night and changed into them. Once he was finished he went back to Ava.

tada how is this?
Ava

Post by Ava »

Ava blinks as he just matter of factly disappears and a moment later reappears. He is in loose fitting pajamas like clothing and did look more relaxed.

"Looks comfy," she replied. "Umm...so you don't wish to empty you clothing bags right now?". With a small shrug of one shoulder she gives him a soft kiss. "My turn then, I guess," she says, then heads for the bedroom and soon returns. Light blue lace peeks out from under her thick fuzzy robe.

"What you have in mind now, love?". She steps up to him slipping back into his embrace.