How Do You Say, Goodbye??

Moderator: Community Team

Drydan

Re: How Do You Say, Goodbye??

Post by Drydan »

As he was washing her suddenly she sat up straight he looked at her wondering did he do something wrong? After awhile later she sat back against him thinking what ever it was he was sure it was nothing but a dream or something and was not going to press it after seeing Mitzi leaving the room.

You are most welcome, love..the water is perfect.

He slips his arms around her cuddling her and from time to time he cups the water over her front part of her body to soothe and relax her.

What a relaxing night it is, shame that the window is small to see outside in the back yard to view the snow under the moon. I could (voiced stress could) make it bigger so that we can look out to see flowers when spring and summer comes. But, it is up to you my love to wish for that.

He rubbed her arms with his strong hands feeling her skin so smooth caressing her.
Ava

Post by Ava »

Grateful is she that he didn't seem to notice...or if he did, he chose to let it slide. Ava rests back against him and tries to push the strange feelings and mind pictures to the back of her thoughts. He changes the subject talking about the wash room window.

"A bigger window? Now? Have you lost your elven mind?? Love, it is freezing cold outside. Maybe in the spring we can do some redesigning, yes? I do like the idea of being able to see more of the outdoors from in here, but it is much too cold to start any reconstruction now."

She smiles and relaxes against him savouring the love and warmth of him wrapped around her.
Drydan

Post by Drydan »

He laughed loudly not that loud to disturb anyone from sleep. No he was not suggesting to do it when it is cold. He leaned down kisses her lips softly.

I love you my human woman...I was not suggesting to do it now but spring when it is warmer. But yes, once it gets warmer we can plan some ideas around this place if you wish to do that. We can plan on parchments to get ideas and drawings then once we have the warm weather take those plans in use and redesign the area. From what I am looking at the land seems to be a fairly large plot with a small house plopped down on it with a few things around it like your flower bed...did I see some kind of a water of some sort like a pool or something? I have not yet seen the back yard but could see parts of it. However, love, I see the moon up high.

He strokes her cheek looking down in her eyes wonders if she will get his wet

Would you like to wash my hair my darling?
Ava

Post by Ava »

Ava giggles with him, playfully splashing a little bit of water over her shoulder at him. "I love you too my sweet elf," she softly replies, then listens to the rest of his thoughts, nodding in agreement.

"Actually I have some ideas already. I think I'll leave the little pond out front just the way it is for Hooper, but the back yard is a clean slate for the most part. There are flower beds pretty much all the way around the house already. I like those but would like to expand the garden idea. I started a flower garden when I lived in Imperius. It was nice but very scattered with little rhyme or reason. As for the house it seems sufficient, but maybe we could build on an art studio and a play room for Corrie. There is plenty of room for both." She rattles on about her ideas and then he asks a question catching her a little bit off guard, but a smile crosses her face.

Ava turns in his embrace an smiles. "I've never washed a man's hair before. You sure you want to trust me with that task?" She can't help but giggle a little as visions of his hair going every which way but straight come to her mind.
Drydan

Post by Drydan »

He chuckled lightly as Ava splashes him playfully and he returns the favor teasing her as well. The bond that they have is wonderful and is looking forward towards a long life with her and of course with Corrie as well...even perhaps expanding the family having a couple of children more eh one or two more children. That would be plenty as the love in this family, there is plenty of it to go around. Even Rachel, he loves her for what she does in the household. He smiles looking at Ava thinking, why have we not met sooner but inside he felt so lucky and proud to have this beautiful wonderful woman. The child, Corrie, amazes him daily, took him in like he was actually the Father to her and he accepted that proudly. He came out his thoughts and listened to Ava telling him of the plans. That sounds wonderful and he was sure that they can do that once the weather is warm.

That sounds wonderful love..as for that pond for Hooper we can make a little bit of an adjustment to attract more food for him then he would never have to starve ever again. Back yard is perfect...art studio? MMMMM we could do that....Playroom yes have it connected to her bedroom?

He stopped and heard her questioned him about washing his hair. He chuckled heartily.

I trust you...and nothing bad will happen to my hair....try it and you can see it for yourself...it is the same way you wash your hair...my hair is just as long as yours.

He waits for her to try .
Ava

Post by Ava »

Ava giggles some getting a bit of what she dished out, then sputters as some water went up her nose. She listens as he says something about Hooper's pond an raises an eyebrow.

"What is to fix in the pond? There are plenty of bugs, mosquitoes and flies for him to nom on, rocks for him to climb up an sun himself on and reeds for him to hide in if he wants to. Though right now he is hybernating deep in the mud. As fat as he is getting, I don't think he is hurting for food. And who knows...maybe there is a girl toad in that pond somewhere too." Ava grins. "We may be waking to the sound of many croaking toads come summer." She giggles at this thought, imagining all the little tadpoles swimming around Corrie's toes.

"We can look things over in the spring and see what changes can be made to the house. For now I just want to relax in this lovely hot water and just share time with you." For a split second that feeling of deja vu came back and stopped her words. Though this time is was able to keep all her reactions to herself and smiled as she turned around.

"Okay...but I'm not liable for what may happen as I have never done this before." She reaches for Corrie's rinse cup and scoops up water in it and pours it over his head a few times with a giggle, then reaches for the hair cleanser.
Drydan

Post by Drydan »

He smiles as she mentioned about many tadpoles which exactly what he was thinking. Once she got the cup he held his breath as she dumps water over his head getting it all wet. Now he waits for her to lather it.

That was perfect now what ever shampoo or soap you use, we will use it for now until we find some for myself. Oh I have used some but ran out of it recently.

While he was waiting for the lather he spoke in a low voice for her to hear.

That is exactly what I was talking about for Hooper...little tadpoles for him which is why I wanted to make a small adjustment for more food supply for you know what a girl frog and tadpoles.

However, that is what he wanted to do was to relax with his love who is so special to him. He smiles as he still has his eyes closed.
Ava

Post by Ava »

"Hooper will be just fine, I think. If there is a Miss out there for him, he'll find her." Then she looks to him reaching for the small pitcher to dip water over his head.

Ava grins. "Ooookaayyy...you asked for it. I am not responsible for any bubbles in your eyes or any you may swallow." And soon her words turn out to be prophetic. There are so many bubbles she can't see any difference between his hair and his face. The giggles never cease as the more she scrubs the more bubbles accumulate an drip down everywhere.
Drydan

Post by Drydan »

He felt something being poured over his head suddenly he hears her giggling and wondered why she was giggling so loud. Suddenly he feels her scrubbing his hair and more giggles. What in the earth is she giggling about? Was his hair doing something to make her laugh? MMMM He wondered. He sat there just waiting for her to finish. One thing he would not do is open his mouth or he would get shampoo in his mouth. That would not be good. He chuckled lightly.
Ava

Post by Ava »

With that much cleanser on his hair it is bound to be clean. Giggling more she contemplates dunking his head under...but feared that he might drown as he can't see at the moment. Instead she reaches for a cup and dips hot water and pours it over his head. Soon she can see his face again, then concentrates on his hair. It takes several minutes to get all the bubbles out of his hair and when she thinks she has succeeded she giggles more.

"Maybe you better double check my work, love. That was a lot of bubbles." Still the giggles never cease as he looks like a half drowned pup right now.