Need Social Points? Request here!

Moderator: Community Team

Bridget

Re: Need Social Points? Request here!

Post by Bridget »

I'm back from a much-needed rest. Miss me while I was gone? :P Thanks to Calysta for watching my office for me while I was away.

Now that the Phoenix Event is over, I wish to congratulate all in Widu who have completed all, or some of, the phases! Great job working together to get things done. Now let's get back to our fields and shops and keep our market stocked.

Let's use up our social points. How about helping out some of these creatures:

Faia_Shiria
Dresden
DarkOne
Motley

A big thank you to Acheron, Calysta, Katie, Marshal, Tesla, Ceol, Drydan & Tuvoria for your generous donations to town hall the past two weeks!

Have a great weekend!
Thank you, Aishe!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

Lots of stuff happening in Widu and Kiene this week. Our laws have been updated and a new office has been opened: The Assistance Program Office! (( check it out here: http://www.secfenia.org/forums/viewtopi ... 233&t=9974 )) Also, please join the discussion about the flea market in the town square (( http://www.secfenia.org/forums/viewtopi ... =34&t=9973 )).

Eleine
Wyllow
Dresden
kartalkaan
Motley

A big thank you to Katie, Marshal, Myst & Tuvoria for your generous donations to town hall this past week!

Have a great weekend!
Thank you, Aishe!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

Hope you all had a great week! Don't forget to check out the Assistance Program Office and it's not too late to voice your opinion on the Widu Flea Market.

DarkOne
Kendor
Dresden
Motley

A big thank you to Katie, Marshal, Waerth, Misty & Tuvoria for your generous donations to town hall this past week!

If there's anything you need, any questions or concerns, my door is always open! Have a great weekend!
Thank you, Aishe!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

The Flea Market is open tomorrow!

Also, corn farmers: please try to keep the market stocked with corn. Our animals need to eat and the town hall is offering a great purchase price!

Tana
Kendor
Ceol
Logan_Miller

A big thank you to Katie, Marshal, Tana, Kendor, Misty & Tuvoria for your generous donations to town hall this past week!

If there's anything you need, any questions or concerns, my door is always open! Have a great weekend!
Thank you, Aishe!
Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

You have given Logan_Miller a social point!
You have given Kendor a social point!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

Great job getting corn on the market. Keep it up! The market is looking pretty good at the moment, the only thing I ask is that weavers maybe put up a couple shirts and leggings. I will update the town list today, so check that out and contact a professional should you need anything.

Freya
Kendor
Waerth
Motley

A big thank you to Marshal, Tana, Myst & Tuvoria for your generous donations to town hall this past week!

Thank you, Aishe!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

I hope everyone has had a great week here in Widu! Congratulations to Freya for getting her first field this week, and also to Calysta for choosing a path last week.

The market isn't looking too bad at the moment. We can use some more milk and/or fish, and we always need corn, so please supply some if you're able.

Let's use up our social points.

Freya
Kartalkaan
Calysta
Orion

A big thank you to Marshal, Karcier, Myst & Tuvoria for your generous donations to town hall this past week!

If there's anything you need, any questions or concerns, you know where to find me! Have a beautiful weekend!
Last edited by Bridget on Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you, Aishe!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

A huge welcome to our new neighbours from Cork! Please help me welcome them by joining in on the VR hugging game (( Castle > Mini-Games )). Go Widu!

Other news this week: Note that Kiene has updated her laws. Thanks to everyone on council who helped get these laws put through. You can see them here: http://www.secfenia.org/forums/viewtopi ... 233&t=7745.

The market can use to following items: wood, corn, and eggs. Please help us keep our Widu town market flourishing!

Let's use up our social points.

Dresden
Myst
kartalkaan

A big thank you to Marshal & Ava for your generous donations to town hall this past week!

If there's anything you need, any questions or concerns, my door is open! Have a beautiful weekend!
Thank you, Aishe!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

Many thanks to all those who keep our market stocked. All I need do is ask, and you all give! And as always, if there's anything you are looking for, feel free to contact me and I will do my best to get it for you.

As for social points this week, the following creatures would be happy to have yours:

Dresden
Tana
Freya
Kendor

A big thank you to Marshal, Tuvoria & Myst for your generous donations to town hall this past week!

If there's anything you need, any questions or concerns, my door is open. Have a lovely weekend!
Thank you, Aishe!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

First off, I must apologize for how quiet my office has been this past month. Just know that I'm always available when needed.

Town council has been busy discussing events and laws and all sorts of things to improve life in Widu. Stay tuned.

A big congratulations to Ceol for choosing her path in life!

As for social points this week, the following creatures would be happy to have yours:

Logan_Miller
Texas_Knight
Freya
Kendor

A big thank you to Kendor, Calysta, Marshal, & Myst for your generous donations to town hall these past two weeks!

If there's anything you need, any questions or concerns, my door is open. Have a great weekend!
Thank you, Aishe!