Need Social Points? Request here!

Moderator: Community Team

Bridget

Re: Need Social Points? Request here!

Post by Bridget »

Chicken farmers: the market needs eggs! Cattle ranchers: please share your milk!

A huge congratulations to both Drydan and darutek for choosing a new path! We're happy to recognize you both for all you've done and continue to do for the town of Widu.

As for social points this week, we have a couple new arrivals in town, and some older folks who'd be happy to have some more SPs:

Ashurrah
James_Anthony
Dresden
kartalkaan
Kendor

There are so many to thank for donations, I hope I don't miss anyone: Tana, Calysta, Marshal, Ava, Ceol, Katie, & Myst. The town hall thanks you!

If there's anything you need, any questions or concerns, my door is open. See you again soon.
Thank you, Aishe!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

Nice weather is finally upon us, so let's get working those fields and picking those tasty oranges! The market is looking pretty good at the moment, but if there's something you need, as always, let me know and we'll work on getting it for you.

A huge congratulations to James_Anthony and Ashurrah for getting your first fields!

Please share your social points this week!

James_Anthony
Eleine
Ceol
Kendor

There are so many to thank for donations, I hope I don't miss anyone: Karcier, Darutek, Marshal, Texas_Knight, Ava, Aida, Katie, & Myst. The town hall thanks you!

If there's anything you need, any questions or concerns, my door is open. See you again soon.
Thank you, Aishe!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

First off, a big congratulations to Alder for becoming a legend! Widu now has 3 legends gracing our halls. And let us not forget the coronation of our new King. There is a masked ball in progress, come join the fun!

There have been requests for stat foods lately. Please squeeze in some time in your workshops if you can. If anyone is in need of any particular items, let me know and I'll get word out for you.

AlswythCyan
darutek
Ceol
Kendor

Many thanks to Marshal for the donations to town hall!

If there's anything you need, any questions or concerns, my door is open.
Thank you, Aishe!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

There's still time to put on a mask and join the fun at the King's Coronation!

Congratulations to Waerth for becoming Master Blacksmith and to Pup and Karcier for becoming Master Sergeants! Also congratulations are in order to Alder for becoming a Legend. Exciting times here in Widu!

There have been stat foods placed on the market this week. Keep it up! And if you have any specific requests, let me know.

Dresden
kartalkaan
Kendor

Many thanks to Myst and Marshal for the donations to town hall!

Thank you, Aishe!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

Congratulations to Orion for attaining a new status! We look forward to seeing all you will do to make our community proud.

The market is continuing to look good. Thanks to all for keeping Widu thriving! Chicken ranchers, please continue selling eggs!

Orion
Ceol
Kendor
Marcus

Many thanks to AlswythCyan, Kartalkaan, and Marshal for the donations to town hall!

Thank you, Aishe!
Yerendeith

Post by Yerendeith »

A stranger has shown up in the town of Widu, nodoby has seen him arrive, or knows where he comes from, but glimpses of the figure can be seen around the Temple and the gardens have never looked cleaner, nor smelled more fragrant.

(EDIT: Looking for social points)
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

On her morning walk to her office, Bridget sees the unfamiliar face and smiles and waves.

(( Welcome! ))
Thank you, Aishe!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

Many thanks to you all for keeping the market healthy! Butchers: we are currently in need of chicken legs. If there's anything else you find lacking, please let me know.

Don't forget to steal apples from Cork! (( Castle -> Mini-games )) You can steal apples every 12 hours. We've got this Widu!

I've updated the field and shop information on the bulletin board today (( )), so check that out if you need anything.

Yerendeith
Destrian
Kendor
Esmaralda

Many thanks to Karcier, Marcus, Myst and Marshal for the donations to town hall!

As always, if there's anything you need, any questions or concerns, my door is open.
Thank you, Aishe!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

Another beautiful week has passed here in Widu. Good work on the apple game! Widu is currently in the lead, so keep playing. (( Castle -> Mini-games )) Let's show those Corkians who's boss!

Widu is also hosting the Harvest Festival. Check out the town square for games and fun (( http://www.secfenia.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=34 )). Join us for a costume contest or bean bag toss. There are prizes to be won!

Congratulations to Yerendeith for getting his first field this week!

Please share your social points:

Yerendeith
Akos
kartalkaan
Esmaralda

Many thanks to Marshal for the donations to town hall!

As always, if there's anything you need, any questions or concerns, you know where to find me.
Last edited by Bridget on Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you, Aishe!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

oops, double post!
Thank you, Aishe!