Need Social Points? Request here!

Moderator: Community Team

Bridget

Re: Need Social Points? Request here!

Post by Bridget »

Fall is upon us, those apples are ripe, so come on Widu, why are we letting Cork get ahead in the Apple game? (( Castle -> Mini-games ))

There have been all sorts of strange rumors flying around lately. If you've heard anything interesting from the peasants, be sure to share! I have a feeling of great foreboding...

Congratulations to Zilli for getting her first field this week!

Please share your social points:

Yerendeith
Zilli
kartalkaan
Kendor

Many thanks to Marshal, Orion, and Ava for the donations to town hall!

As always, if there's anything you need, any questions or concerns, you know where to find me.
Thank you, Aishe!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

Good job getting us in the lead in the Apple's Galore contest! Keep up the good work. (( Viceroyalty -> Castle -> Mini-games ))

I hope you've all been searching the graveyard for fragments of the prophecy! If you haven't made it that far yet, let me know what you need to get there and I'll see what I can do.

Please use up those social points this weeks!

Tesla
Zilli
kartalkaan
Ceol

Many thanks to Marshal & Myst for the donations to town hall!

As always, if there's anything you need, any questions or concerns, you know where to find me.
Thank you, Aishe!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

We're being attacked by zombies!! Please help us keep the zombies at bay by attacking them twice a day (( Spooktacular -> Final Showdown )).

Awesome job at pulling Widu ahead in the Apples Galore game (( Castle -> Mini-games ))! Widu has never beaten Cork, so let's not get complacent -keep gathering those apples!

Karcier is looking for some help with mass at the Cathedral. If you're interested, all you need is a little (or a lot) of something to talk about once a week. A joke, a poem, some helpful advice, some preaching - whatever you wish! Please send Karcier a mail if you'd like more information.

Please use up those social points this weeks!

Dresden
Zilli
kartalkaan
Esmaralda

Many thanks to Marshal, Karcier & Myst for the donations to town hall!

Thank you, Aishe!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

The zombies are almost defeated - keep fighting them. (( Spooktacular -> Final Showdown )). Also keep snatching those apples. Widu is still in the lead! (( Castle -> Mini-games ))

Thanks to AlswythCyan for answering the call for a new deacon. We're excited to attend your masses!

Please use up those social points this weeks:

AlswythCyan
waerth
kartalkaan
Acheron

Many thanks to Marshal for the donations to town hall!

Thank you, Aishe!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

Ah, yes... I'm aware of the fact that I call this my 'weekly' mentor report, and it's been far more than a week. I apologize for the slacking. I'll try to be more on top of things!

Please use up those social points this weeks:

Cruzan
waerth
Esmaralda
Crazylicious

Many thanks to Marshal, Grazilda, Kartalkaan, and Ava for the donations to town hall!

Thank you, Aishe!
hekmari

Post by hekmari »

I need 2 points for level 1 if someone could be so kind? Thanks!

Hekmari
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

You have given hekmari a social point!

Enjoy
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Gorm

Post by Gorm »

You have given hekmari a social point!
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Hello Widu, I'm looking for Social Points! Trying to reach level six.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Amunet

Post by Amunet »

Hi, I'm Amunet. New to Widu. I hope I am doing this right. I'm looking for SP. Thanks