Need Social Points? Request here!

Moderator: Community Team

Bridget

Re: Need Social Points? Request here!

Post by Bridget »

Happy almost-weekend, my friends! If you're interested in helping out at the town or VR level, let me or Texas_Knight know. We would love to mentor any interested parties. There's nothing to be afraid of, I promise!

You may have noticed that our tavern has closed down. Fear not, join us in the Jovial tavern for a drink and some fun!

Social point time!

Matias
Ceol
Acheron
RichardRahl (yes, he's not a Widuan, but he's been helping us out a great deal and can use our help in return!)

A big thank you to the following creatures for their generous donations to town hall: Tuvoria, Ava, & Tana!

Have a beautiful weekend. My door is always open!
Thank you, Aishe!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

Are you ready to bring home the bacon? The VR is sponsoring a mining lottery with the chance to win a piece of bacon. Starting Saturday, work in the mines for the next 7 days. Those who work in the mines will have their names drawn for the bacon at the end of the 7 days. If you work multiple times, your name will be added as many times as you work throughout the 7 days. Best of all, the mine minister can see everyone who works the mines, so you won't have to report anywhere. Your name will be automatically entered into the drawing.

Good luck!

Congratulations to Myst for opening your Weaver shop this week!

Social point time!

RichardRahl
Ceol
Acheron

A big thank you to the following creatures for their generous donations to town hall: tigerlily, Karcier, Tuvoria, Myst, & Tana!

Have a lovely weekend. My door is always open!
Thank you, Aishe!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

Thank you for working in the mines for us! We've had a lot of success thanks to you. Today is the last day to enter the lottery for the bacon! On Saturday, the winner will be drawn and contacted.

Due to the success of this lottery, we will have another one next week, starting Sunday, even bigger than the last. There will be a chance to have 3 winners. First place will receive 3 holy resins; Second place will receive 2 holy resins; and Third place will receive 1 holy resin.

Good luck, and see you at the mines!

Congratulations to Vinny, Vicktor, and Hannah for getting your first fields this week!

Social point time!

Vinny
Hannah
Vicktor
RichardRahl
Acheron

A big congratulations for former Mayor Karcier and his bride Faia for (re)tying the knot this week.

Have a beautiful weekend. My door is always open!
Thank you, Aishe!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

I hope you all had a lovely week. It's been quiet here in Widu... less so next door as I'm sure you've heard. Hopefully all will be settled and peaceful again soon.

Thanks to everyone who's been mining these past few weeks. Just a reminder that field jobs need taking too. Maybe we can all find at least one day a week to work someone's field?

Social point time!

Kendor
Acheron

A big thank you to Myst, Joschua, and Calysta for your generous donations to town hall!

Have a great weekend. My door is always open!
Thank you, Aishe!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

Another week and some big changes here in Widu. I want to say thank you to Texas_Knight for your hard work as mayor. Most creatures are over-worked and under-appreciated, so why not let someone know that you're appreciative and thankful for them today?

A couple notes: anyone interested in becoming a deacon? Contact Ceol! Welcome to our new sheriff: Darutek. Thanks for keeping our town safe. I also don't think I properly congratulated Alder on his new position in town. So congrats, Alder!

Social point time! Consider helping out these folks today:

Myst
Ceri
Kendor
Tesla

A big thank you to Myst, Drydan, and Calysta for your generous donations to town hall!

Have a great rest of the week, my friends.
Thank you, Aishe!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

Some changes this week: a big congratulations to Orion for opening his new masonry and Tinkerbelle for becoming Widu's newest Deaconess. Good luck to you both!

Looking at the town bulletin board, we have creatures in need of pears and kahlua cake. Should you have any of these items, let me know and I'll get you in touch with those in need.

Social point time! Consider helping out these folks today:

Irianna
Song
Kendor
kartalkaan
Orion

A big thank you to Grazilda, Myst, Texas_Knight, and Tuvoria for your generous donations to town hall!

Enjoy your weekend, my friends.
Thank you, Aishe!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

I'm going to make this short this week, due to (( ooc )) time constraints.

Please, please use up those social points every week! Consider helping out these folks today:

Logan_Miller
Motley
Song
Tesla

A big thank you to Tuvoria and Tinkerbelle for your generous donations to town hall!

Have a great weekend, my friends. If you need anything, my door is always open.
Thank you, Aishe!
Eleine

Post by Eleine »

Hello my name is Eleine and i just settle in this town.I need 1 or 2 social points to level up.If someone can help me.
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

Welcome Eleine!
Thank you, Aishe!
Krail

Post by Krail »

Point sent :)