Eleine

Re: Need Social Points? Request here!

Post by Eleine »

thank you for your kindness :)
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

I hope you've all had a wonderful week. The news this week:

Congratulations to Orion for being the first Kienian to complete phase 3 of the Phoenix Event. Let's all keep working together to get more of us through these final two phases.
Congratulations also go to Eleine for getting her first field this week!
Also, welcome to our newest resident, Marshal. We're happy to have you here in Widu and I hope you'll find yourself at home in no time.

Let's all use up our social points this week! Consider helping out these folks today:

Eleine
Dresden
Acheron
Alder
Kendor

A big thank you to Marshal, Texas_Knight, Calysta, and Tuvoria for your generous donations to town hall!

Have a great weekend, my friends. If you need anything, my door is always open.
Thank you, Aishe!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

This past week saw mayoral elections. It's always fun and exciting to see multiple creatures in the race. Congratulations to Queen Victorious for keeping the mayor's seat for another term.

Let's continue to work together to get Phoenix items on the market!

Don't forget to use up your social points this week! Consider helping out these folks today:

Rosedriah
Tinkerbelle
Orion
Acheron

A big thank you to Tinkerbelle, Marshal, Tuvoria, and Calysta for your generous donations to town hall!

Thank you, Aishe!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

I'm a day late! I hope everyone has had a great week. I'd like to welcome Kendor, our newest resident, to Widu! We're all very happy to have you here.

Corn farmers, please put some corn up on our market if you have any to spare.

Let's use up those social points this week! Consider helping out these folks today:

Faia_Shiria
Song
Ceol
Katie

Huge thanks to Marshal, Waerth, Tinkerbelle (now Katie!), and Calysta for your generous donations to town hall!
Thank you, Aishe!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

How exciting that many Widuans have completed, or at least advanced so far in the Phoenix Event. Way to work together to get things done! Keep it up.

The market is looking pretty good at the moment. Thank you to all for keeping us well stocked and for putting up items that I've requested for the town. If there's anything you need, don't hesitate to let me know and I'll see about getting it for you.

Don't forget to use up your social points this week! Consider helping out these folks today:

Kendor
KatherinWinter
Royce
Acheron

A big thank you to Katie, Marshal, and Tuvoria for your generous donations to town hall!

Thank you, Aishe!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

I hope everyone's having fun in the snow! We all get 4 snowballs a day, I hope you're all using yours and having fun dodging others! And after all that cold and exercise, why not come warm up in the tavern? We'd love to see you!

Let's not forget to use up our social points! Consider helping out these folks today:

kartalkaan
Kendor
Dresden
Acheron
Orion

A big thank you to Marshal for your generous donations to town hall this week!

Thank you, Aishe!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

Happy New Year! I'm wishing you all the very best for a prosperous and healthy 1655!

I've posted a currently workshop/field list on the town bulletin board (( forum )). If you're in need of anything, check it out for contact names or send me a mail and I'll get you in touch with the right creature.

Congratulations to Wyllow and myself for leveling up this past month.

How about this year we all try to use up our social points every week? Consider helping out these folks today:

Eleine
Kendor
Faia_Shiria
Motley
Acheron

A big thank you to Marshal, Lyndus, Karcier, Myst, Tuvoria, and Katie for your generous donations to town hall last month!

Have a great week, my friends. If you need anything, my door is always open.
Thank you, Aishe!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

I hope everyone is keeping warm while still enjoying the snow battle!

Congratulations to Motley and Kartalkaan for getting workshops this past week! We now have a new mason and a new blacksmith.

How about this year we all try to use up our social points every week? Consider helping out these folks today:

Dresden
Kendor
Ceol
Motley
Kartalkaan

A big thank you to Marshal & Tuvoria for your generous donations to town hall last month!

Thank you, Aishe!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

Another week has passed already? I'd like to congratulate Lubos and DarkOne for getting their first fields this week! Welcome to Widu you two! If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask.

Isabella - She needs just one more to level up!
Kendor
Lubos
DarkOne

A big thank you to Acheron, Marshal & Tuvoria for your generous donations to town hall last month!

Keep warm, my friends. If you need anything, my door is always open.
Thank you, Aishe!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

My weekly update is coming a day early this week. I'll be visiting the cathedral for some much needed rest and relaxation tomorrow. I'll be back at the end of the month. In the meantime, please contact our mayor, Calysta, or Queen Victorious should you need anything while I'm away.

Congratulations to Isabella for getting her first field this past week! Also, a big welcome to Orion for joining town council!

Don't forget to use up your social points! Consider helping out these folks today:

Isabella
Kendor
Eleine
Motley
Logan_Miller

A big thank you to Karcier, Calysta, Katie, Marshal & Tuvoria for your generous donations to town hall this week!

Enjoy your week, my friends, and try not to miss me too much while I'm gone!
Thank you, Aishe!