Welcome to Widu! [ Introduction Thread ]

Moderator: Community Team

Esmaralda

Re: Welcome to Widu! [ Introduction Thread ]

Post by Esmaralda »

I am Esmaralda and I have newly arrived from lands far away. I decided to settle in Widu (being that it's the capital and all) and see what I can do with my life. I have high hopes as I've always wanted to be part of the big city and all the opportunities it has to offer. But for now, I will just say hello and pleased to meet you all.
Krail

Post by Krail »

Pleasure to meet ya Esma ! I'm Karcier ! If you have questions and or just wanna chit and chat you can always send me a letter or poke me in the tavern !
Silence

Post by Silence »

Hi. Karc over there's the big king guy around here, so I ain't gonna pull the rug from under him and tell yeh teh bring all yer problems teh me instead of him... though it would be kinda funny teh be fair teh watch him go flyin. Anyway, yeah, welcome and all that... hope teh see yeh around a bit.

That said, if the guy whose hair might or might not suddenly burst inteh flames or spike somethin or somethin like that scares yeh, feel free teh poke literally anybody else, me, the mentor, whoever.
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

Welcome! I'm glad to see you here!
Thank you, Aishe!
Krail

Post by Krail »

Alder wrote:Hi. Karc over there's the big king guy around here, so I ain't gonna pull the rug from under him and tell yeh teh bring all yer problems teh me instead of him... though it would be kinda funny teh be fair teh watch him go flyin. Anyway, yeah, welcome and all that... hope teh see yeh around a bit.

That said, if the guy whose hair might or might not suddenly burst inteh flames or spike somethin or somethin like that scares yeh, feel free teh poke literally anybody else, me, the mentor, whoever.
Pssshhhh don't give that away ! Geez Alder your no fun sometimes *tries to sound overly dull and boring * This here is the King, he has a crown and blah blah blah blah >.> *chuckles* ... Alder here is the ol'makeasimplematterlongandovercomplicated rector *grins to Alder*
Calysta

Post by Calysta »

Welcome to Widu! You can probably tell that we're all excited to have you (and your potatoes too).

Calysta buys some potatoes.
Esmaralda

Post by Esmaralda »

Haha, I think I chose correctly to move to the big city =) Thank you all for the warm welcome and certainly thank you for buying my potatoes.
Silence

Post by Silence »

Karicer_aisu wrote:
Alder wrote:Hi. Karc over there's the big king guy around here, so I ain't gonna pull the rug from under him and tell yeh teh bring all yer problems teh me instead of him... though it would be kinda funny teh be fair teh watch him go flyin. Anyway, yeah, welcome and all that... hope teh see yeh around a bit.

Pssshhhh don't give that away ! Geez Alder your no fun sometimes *tries to sound overly dull and boring * This here is the King, he has a crown and blah blah blah blah >.> *chuckles* ... Alder here is the ol'makeasimplematterlongandovercomplicated rector *grins to Alder*
But... but stuff just isn't simple and... ah, this ain't the right place teh discuss this. Blast it all, I'm gonna go do somethin before I get involved in a conversation over somethin like this... ain't gonna have an answer anyway.
Krail

Post by Krail »

So I win ? Yay !
Silence

Post by Silence »

If it makes yeh happy, yeah, sure.