Welcome to Widu! [ Introduction Thread ]

Moderator: Community Team

Silence

Re: Welcome to Widu! [ Introduction Thread ]

Post by Silence »

Well ah... Hi I guess... or something like that...

((OOC: Secfenia is essentially a sandbox rpg supplemented by the IG functions, in that you can create whatever you like so long as it does not directly clash with another player who does not want to be involved with your rp... that said, the forums are quite inactive right now since few of the players here have time to write. However, the tavern and IG functions are quite active. Speak to Bridget for advice on how to go about life IG since she is our mentor. An interesting tip though is that you can eat up to the 'full' status and then still eat a two hunger food, meaning that technically you can eat more than stuffed if you do it right, which can be useful for gaining stats... sorry if that is a bit unclear))
Last edited by Silence on Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ertai

Post by Ertai »

Alder wrote:Well ah... Hi I guess... or something like that...

((Secfenia is essentially a sandbox rpg supplemented by the IG functions, in that you can create whatever you like so long as it does not directly clash with another player who does not want to be involved with your rp... that said, the forums are quite inactive right now since few of the players here have time to write. However, the tavern and IG functions are quite active. Speak to Bridget for advice on how to go about life IG since she is our mentor. An interesting tip though is that you can eat up to the 'full' status and then still eat a two hunger food, meaning that technically you can eat more than stuffed if you do it right, which can be useful for gaining stats... sorry if that is a bit unclear))
Ahah, you will explain it to be in the tavern when we bump into each other, thanks!
KatherinWinter

Post by KatherinWinter »

Hello everyone. It seems there is no need for a fancy introduction, so I will simply say that I look forward to meeting you all
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

The Queen waves to the newcomer, "Hello I'm your Queen. If you need anything please feel free to reach out to me or your Mentor, Bridget." :D
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

Welcome Katherin! You know where to find me if you need anything!
Thank you, Aishe!
Willow

Post by Willow »

Hello my name is Willow Braeden

I popped here for a little visit and to help the University :D
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

Hi Willow! I'm glad you've arrived safely and we're most grateful for your help! Let me know if you need anything.
Thank you, Aishe!
Rosedriah

Post by Rosedriah »

Hello there. My name is Rosedriah and I'm new to this town (and this world too). I'm hoping to see some of you around.:)
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

Welcome to Widu! Let me know if you need anything!
Thank you, Aishe!
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

... and ignore this. Wrong thread. :P
Thank you, Aishe!