Welcome to Widu! [ Introduction Thread ]

Moderator: Community Team

Nerevar

Re: Welcome to Widu! [ Introduction Thread ]

Post by Nerevar »

Mhm, it's been a while since I arrived in town, so I guess I should make it official... - says the old man.

My name's Nerevar, and I'm just an old wanderer looking for a place to settle down. And by the look of this charming town, it seems my journey ends here. Or perhaps, this is where it starts!
-he laughs loudly- Hah, one can never be too sure...
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

"Welcome my friend! I hope you will stay here after all. Every town need wise people."
Majestic

Post by Majestic »

After pondering for so many days if he wanted to make a move from Bravia to Widu. The decision was made to give the go ahead to move...only to move closer to this beautiful lady.

Hi I am Maj
Enoch

Post by Enoch »

Enoch woke from the dream ... or did he? This was all a bit strange, yet somehow familiar as though it might be memories from his early life. He was cautious by nature and chose to sit quietly now, to watch and listen, to meditate and cogitate on this new world in which he found himself. He sought neither love nor fortune, but he knew such concepts often found those who were not looking. He rubbed his eyes and waited.
Zachrin

Post by Zachrin »

Greetings and Welcome to Widu!
This world is but just a canvas for our imagination - Henry David Thoreau
Vesna

Post by Vesna »

After many days travel, Vesna arrived in Widu at dawn. She silently wandered around the town that was to become her new home. It was very different from her home in the far north, the land of ice and snow but she knew that to fulfil her destiny she needed to be here.

As the sun was awakening from its slumber, Vesna went in search of a place to rest and eat.
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Welcome in Widu.
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

Yo,

I be Azio Florin... I'll be one of Widu's charming lads *winks* Still have to think of a proper background story but I need to do my home work with the history of these lands.

Glad to meet you all.
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse saw a man standing in the town center, as he present him self she smiles sweetly to him and approches. She bows respectfully and answers

Bonjour MesSir Azio Florin, I am Ermalyse De La Croix, Of this town, Please be welcome in this beautiful village, We have many places to visit and many friendly Villagers, and if you have any Questions please do not hesitat I one known to love to help.

She offers a hand in frienship and smiles..

Shall I be your guide?
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

Arnaud smiles to the lady,

"Mais of course Madame. Cela would be an honour" he bows and follows the Ermalyse " Ermalyse was it ... a nice surname as well... what history do you know on these lands ?"