Welcome to Widu! [ Introduction Thread ]

Moderator: Community Team

Ermalyse

Re: Welcome to Widu! [ Introduction Thread ]

Post by Ermalyse »

She smiles back to the man but a little curiouse he knowes the Wahalland Language... She thinks to her self.. could he be a other from Wahalla??? She shakes her thaughts and smile sweetly

I know much but still not enught... I KNow more of my own homeland... I come from a Island just the other side not verry Far called Wahalla.. There is the explinatin for my diffrence of language, and well... she says in a shyer voice.. My accent...

She blushes and smiles to the man

(OCC: If you want to continue how about making a other thread this is to wecome only ;) ?)
Karael

Post by Karael »

Hi I'm new
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse was walking in town when she saw a new face... She walk up to him and bows respectfully...

Bonjour MeSir Ermalyse De La Croix... Nice to meet you and Welcome to Widu...

She smiles sweetly to the man ...

If ever you have question do not hesitat I love to help and I am always arrownd..
Karael

Post by Karael »

Karael bows towards the lady. He had not expected to meet someone so fast. Giving one of his best smiles, Karael greets the lady.

"Lady De La Croix, it is my pleasure indeed to meet you. Perhaps introductions might be in order. My name is Karael and I'll keep in mind your offer of assistance. My thanks."
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

"Welcome sir" Azio gracefully bows trying to show off." Welcome to Widu"
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Athnal whispered to beard man "welcome in Widu"
ElganFynn

Post by ElganFynn »

Since a couple of days, sometimes we can see this good looking young lad sleeping on a bench at the Market.

From his bench we can hear him :
"Vous auriez pas un Freznics?"

In no time the young lad realize that around here the people speak a different language.
Oh là! Faut que je trouve un moyen pour comprendre ces villageois, sans quoi je vais mourir de faim moi!

Talk to himself:
Je vais resté assis ici pour écouter, je devrais être en mesure de comprendre une phrase ou deux!

So the young lad stay on each bench like the two previous days and listen around to see if someone can understand his speaking...
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse was walking in the aket when suddenly she hears someone speaking the wors of her Island...Surprised she fallowes the voic with curiousety..She see from far a man on a bench dressed in rags his hand open...
"Vous auriez pas un Freznics?"
She looks at him and smiles thinking to her self " A wahallian? here? hummm wonder who he is.. mabe it one of my fthers solders..or a decendent?" Her heart broke i two seeing one of her people in a such positoin she starts walking towards him..
Oh là! Faut que je trouve un moyen pour comprendre ces villageois, sans quoi je vais mourir de faim moi!
She looks at him and well see he was really lost.. she put past to see him...

She Gives him 10 Freznics and smiles sweetly

Bonjour mon chère.. je vois vous parler le Wahalliens? Laissr moi me présanter... Je suis Ermalyse De La Croix prêtress de Widu...Wahalienne, mais je vie ici car je suis partie de mes terre *

She looks at him with sadness and sites beside him...

Comment ête vous arriver ici?*

She holds up a hand in frenchip with her sweetes smile

Viens avec moi on va te mettre au chaud et te donner a manger*...

She whaites t'ill he gives her a answer looking at him softly...

----------------------------------
Traduction:

*Bonjour mon chère.. je vois vous parler le Wahalliens? Laissr moi me présanter... Je suis Ermalyse De La Croix prêtress de Widu...Wahalienne, mais je vie ici car je suis partie de mes terre *

Hello my dear.. I see you talk Wahallian? Let me present my self .. I am Ermalyse De La Croix Pristess of Widu... Wahallian, but I live here becuse I left my home land...

**Comment ête vous arriver ici?*

How did you get here?

***Viens avec moi on va te mettre au chaud et te donner a manger*...

Comme with me we will give you a hot place to stay, and good food i your stomac...
ElganFynn

Post by ElganFynn »

Whoa!!! Super vous comprenez ce que je dis?

Euh comment je suis arrivé!? Bien je peux vous racconter, mais cela risque de prendre un peu de votre temps hahaha!

Pourquoi ne pas aller manger ce repas chaud dont vous me parliez, il me fera plaisir de vous racconter mon histoire.

Fenians ------------------------------------------------------

Whoa!!! You understand what I say !

heee... How did I get here!? Well I can tell ya, but it'll take some of your time hahaha!!!

Go get this Good Hot Food you were talking about, and I'll tell you my story!
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Biensur je comprend je suis la fille du rois Odhin de Wahalla...

J'ai tout mon temps mon chère . et... une petite histoi me ferais du bien je pense...

suivez moi je vas vous emenner dans ma petite demeur.. je vais demander a Jaque de nous preparer un petit repas et peut-être un bon vins Wahallien?

She winks and offers him her hand to fallow, showing him the way to her little cottag

---------------------------------
Biensur je comprend je suis la fille du rois Odhin de Wahalla...
yes I do understand I am the daughter of Odhin the king of Wahalla

J'ai tout mon temps mon chère . et... une petite histoi me ferais du bien je pense...
I think I have only time in front of me.. and... a little stry will do me good

suivez moi je vas vous emenner dans ma petite demeur.. je vais demander a Jaque de nous preparer un petit repas et peut-être un bon vins Wahallien?
Fallow me I will bring you to my cottage, I will as jaque to makes us a little dinner and mabe drink a little Wahallian wine?

(OCC: if you whant to continue this RP let open the thread we try to keep this for welcome only)