Welcome to Widu! [ Introduction Thread ]

Moderator: Community Team

chase

Re: Welcome to Widu! [ Introduction Thread ]

Post by chase »

Hey everyone :)

My name is Chase, I just got to town and I’m looking forward to meeting you all

If there is anything I could do for anyone or the town then please just let me know

Chase :D
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Hello Chase, nice to see you around. I hope you will feel good in Widu.

Anything you say...? :roll:
chase

Post by chase »

Nice to meet you Athnal

And lets just say within reason :P
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Ah, within reason,...maybe others will find you something to do then. :P ;)
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

Welcome to Widu !
chase

Post by chase »

Maybe they will :P

Thank you Azio-Florin :)
Hatter

Post by Hatter »

"Hello hello HELLO everyone!" The Hatter shouts "I do not know exactly how I came to being here but I am loving it already, this is the longest time I have gone without hearing the order to decapitate someone!" He gives a very toothy smile, before a sudden look of panic comes across his face and he ducks down behind a chair "I... do I get to keep my head?"
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Hello Hatter, I think you appeared in good town. ;)
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

Mel notices the newcomer enter and gives a little giggle as he ducks behind his chair "Welcome to Widu Hatter" she says as she giggles a little more "I am sure your head is safe at least for now" as Mel watches to see if this will calm his nerves. "As a welcome gift I'd like to give you a pillow to hold around your neck for safety reasons of course" Mel smiles at Hatter as she holds the pillow out for him "Nothing like an extra set of eyes watching out for you"

"Remind me to give you a TP when you lvl" ;)
Hatter

Post by Hatter »

His eyes dart around as he hears giggling, a man that appears to be quite pale approaches him
Athnal wrote:Hello Hatter, I think you appeared in good town.
when he replies he is shouting again "Yes YES, we will see if I make it through the day with my head! He hears giggling and quickly moves his eyes to the source
Melusine wrote:Mel notices the newcomer enter and gives a little giggle as he ducks behind his chair "Welcome to Widu Hatter" she says as she giggles a little more "I am sure your head is safe at least for now" as Mel watches to see if this will calm his nerves. "As a welcome gift I'd like to give you a pillow to hold around your neck for safety reasons of course" Mel smiles at Hatter as she holds the pillow out for him "Nothing like an extra set of eyes watching out for you"
He eyes the... pillow?!? He pokes his head out around the side of the chair with a raised eyebrow before shooting up to stand up straight "He - " He leans over the chair and tilts his head at the pillow and raising his hand high before pointing down at it " - won't disappear on me will he?" He stares at what has a striking resemblance to the Cheshire Cat from home and just waits for it to vanish