Welcome to Widu! [ Introduction Thread ]

Moderator: Community Team

Ermalyse

Re: Welcome to Widu! [ Introduction Thread ]

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse see the new comme and smiles swetetly, she aproches and bowes to him gracefully,

Hello My name is Ermalyse De La Croix, Pristess of widu and our town Mentor, weaver .. if ever you are in anything please send me a letter i love reading them, and even more answering them ;) She gave him a other little smile
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

Keeping her eye on the pillow as she watched Hatter poke his head out Mel heard Hatter speak
Hatter wrote: "He - "
She grins as she saw the pillow give a big cheesy grin and quickly moves her hand to cover her face while trying to get control over her grin, she watches Hatter closely while waiting to see what he was going to say
Hatter wrote:He leans over the chair and tilts his head at the pillow and raising his hand high before pointing down at it
As Hatter pointed at the pillow she heard him speak again
Hatter wrote:" - won't disappear on me will he?"
"I am sure the pillow will remain" she replied with an innocent smile
Hatter

Post by Hatter »

His eyes begin to dart back and forth from the pillow's to Melusine's before stopping and squints as he looks into Melusines eyes with a very serious face "Hmm -" He suddenly has a toothy goofy grin and lets something you could guess was supposed to be a giggle out, he reaches out and takes the pillow and places it around his neck "Ok then! NOW where to?" He begins to wander away, occasionally walking in a circle and backtracking a bit
Nahren

Post by Nahren »

I've been here a week or two now, but my forgetful nature means I haven't been around a lot.
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse bows and smiles sweetly

Welcome to widu, if you have any question or anything please don hesitate to ask I am here to serve you...

I am Ermalyse pristess of widu and town mentor..

She smiled sweetly
waerth

Post by waerth »

Waerth is moving in ...
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Greetings :) I started to wonder why nobody is coming to Widu :P
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

I am back and Anthal I know why no one was coming ! Because us sexy wahallains with our funny accent were not here :P

Welcome to Wahall....I mean Widu ! ^^
Colette

Post by Colette »

Colette turns a bit pink at Azio's words then drops a small curtsy.

"It is a funny accent? Tiens, it seems rather normal to me. I am Colette... " she trailed off, not offering a last name. It would be too difficult to explain her situation and would only lead to questions she would rather not answer.
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse looks at the town center with pride.. she missed the great city of widu and their subjects... she see some people passe by and smiles sweetly..

Hello every one I am back she smiles hope I can help Widu and Fenia once more...