Welcome to Widu! [ Introduction Thread ]

Moderator: Community Team

Allia

Re: Welcome to Widu! [ Introduction Thread ]

Post by Allia »

Hello, I have arrived by the welcome of sweet bread and the accommodations at the cathedral. When I'm not busy wandering, figuring out the place that has come easy (a bit familiar in some ways). I hope to find a home here, since I personally don't remember much of a place to call home.

Hope to meet some local friends, outside of the tavern hopefully.
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

Welcome Allia! Let me know if there's anything you need.
Thank you, Aishe!
Drakonkrabas

Post by Drakonkrabas »

Raven haired elf wearing only rags entered the inn. He was shorter then average and even more skinny then most of his kind was. His dark eyes were exploring surroundings with slight fear and a touch of interest. More keen watcher would easily notice that he was in civilized lands for the first time and his rags barely covering his bonny features give strong hint that it was not a good life that brought him there. He sat quietly at the corner listening and learning. Maybe he will understand ways of civilization and maybe he will fade out to the wilderness he came from...

OOC: Hi I am first time in this game and would appreciate some help and mentorship
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

Bridget noticed the new creature on her way past the inn. She gave a quick smile and wave, unsure if he would even notice, as she hurriedly made her way to town hall. She made a mental note to attempt to track him down later in the day.

(( Greetings! Welcome to Widu! Let me know if you need anything. ))
Thank you, Aishe!
Mindsword

Post by Mindsword »

Varak Ithrun walks into the town. Some might assume he is a small human, but upon closer inspection, the dark haired person is a dwarf. He comes wearing nothing but rags, yet he seems undeterred. He spends a day simply observing, cleaning windows to pass the time.

Several people note him and he notices them back. He seems unsure of how best to respond.

When not working, he spent his time searching the town and tending to the graves. The Honored Dead lack people to tend their final repose and Varak makes certain to do what he can.

If anyone asks his name, he always responds "I am Varak, but call me Mind."
Gorm

Post by Gorm »

**Gorm looks up at this new person he has never seen before**
"Welcome not quite so tall person. If you have any questions that arise , and have trouble finding another to answer feel free to send me a message here. I am always watching this area at least daily if not more often" ( On the forums).

If your mayor and/or town mentor are not around most anyone in the taverns or showing awake in the world are usually happy to speak also I think you will find.
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

Once again, welcome to town, Mind. You know where to find me if you need anything.
Thank you, Aishe!
Gorm

Post by Gorm »

Gorm waves at the fiery haired tall person before floating off!! :D
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Alexi waves at everyone. Hello Widu! My husband and I are here visiting your wonderful town.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Krail

Post by Krail »

Beware ! For the squirrels are furry thieves..oh they look sweet and innocent but they have stolen thousands of acorns that belong to widu ! If you spot one tell the town guard !

*Translated*

Welcome to Widu !