*Town Hall Bulletin Board

Moderator: Community Team

Karcier_Aisu

Re: *Town Hall Bulletin Board

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Calysta wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:45 pm No one has wronged waerth. The proclamation did not stop waerth or any other Widu citizen from doing any market transactions with whomever they pleased. All foreigners were allowed to sell anything they want. All foreigners were allowed to buy from Widu citizens in private market transactions or with permission from the mayor. This means that waerth could buy from anyone at any time, and as a citizen, he could personally authorize any foreigner to buy from him. If he didn't take advantage of the loophole, which Bridget made very clear in mass mails, then that is on him. Waerth was not affected at all. Waerth just wants a reason to be miserable, so let him be miserable. It is his right to be miserable if he wants.

Pillow Fight you know your wasting your time right.
Silence

Post by Silence »

"So... you're just going to ignore his actual concerns and just straight up pretend that he's talking about something he's not?"

"That's... some straight up king of Fenia debating tactics right there."

"And even so, just because there are loopholes that allow him to ignore the law on certain occasions doesn't mean that he won't feel the effects of it being in place in the economy as a whole.

"Ah, whatever... look, I'm not going to talk for somebody else. Blacksmith guy, write yer actual concerns to the queen, she can respond or not. Seems only fair to be clear with what yer actually angry about, at least. For now, I don't think anybody's gonna get anywhere right here."

"For the record though, you see signs of increasing amounts of people being dissatisfied all around you and instead of thinking that something might be going on, you just pick on the individuals and say that they 'want to be miserable' or that they can be ignored for any number of other reason."

Alder bit his tongue before he said something he wasn't able to prove yet and shrugged, then quickly nodded and backed off.

"I'll ah... see you folks around. For the record, I do think you all do want the best for this place... I just don't agree that the way you go about it is what's best."
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

I had a whole speech but I know it would be wasted.

Waerth. You reap what you sow.
Amaryllis

Post by Amaryllis »

THread unlocked. Please refrain from using OOC in the RP area. (Unless it is very minimal and is to explain mechanics)

Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Mentor needed,

Are you talkative ? Do you like to interact with people or would like to practice being in an office. Then the mentor role is just for you ! We need someone that'll talk with players, report to the mayor and let people know who needs Social points.
Duke_of_Earl

Post by Duke_of_Earl »

Hello. How are you?

I'm looking to collect some information on how the orange grove actually works; for guide writing purposes, and for determining the exchange rates I'll use in the future when I visit here from time to time to trade other goods for oranges. If there are any experienced pickers out there who would like or not mind to share there experiences with me for documentation and analysis, please feel free to let me know: or to visit with me; or an aide of mine when I am not visiting in town.

Thank you for your time and please have a very pleasant day.
NAME, RACE, -banner by Aida
Vand

Post by Vand »

Call for Cooks!

We've been lacking or very quickly running out of 3-point or better stat food in Widu for a few days. It would be nice to get more in the market at a steady rate, as eating well is an everyday necessity to avoid making progress an even slower process.
Bridget

Post by Bridget »

@Vand: I've just put some up on the market.
Thank you, Aishe!
Duke_of_Earl

Post by Duke_of_Earl »

I have plenty up on Fenia's market if you want to send someone to pick some up or arrange a transfer via Nikola between the two mayors.

7 cups of beef stew 23.45 Freznics Fenia, Fenia View Cancel
19 cups of chicken soup 23.45 Freznics Fenia, Fenia View Cancel
18 steak sandwiches 10.00 Freznics Fenia, Fenia View Cancel
7 bowls of mashed taters 23.45 Freznics Fenia, Fenia View Cancel
12 glasses of berry milk 23.45 Freznics Fenia, Fenia View Cancel
2 iskir berry pies 32.10 Freznics Fenia, Fenia View Cancel
22 oatmeal cookies 8.90 Freznics Fenia, Fenia View Cancel
8 glasses of eggnog 8.75 Freznics Fenia, Fenia View Cancel
23 awesome skins 40.00 Freznics Fenia, Fenia View Cancel
11 fruit salad 40.00 Freznics Fenia, Fenia View Cancel
5 broccoli 8.00 Freznics Fenia, Fenia View Cancel

There is also fish stuff available in my tavern shop.
NAME, RACE, -banner by Aida